Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Kramer17.gif

Hi Bri, great to have all the autopot officianados here, welcome

very well executed grow! Like the staggered start, keeping it perpetual? big harvest coming on!

Was hoping to but alas, I have to pause after this run for my bro to redecorate. I'm running it out of a bedroom that I spent my child and early teenage years in! I must've known this was going to happen as my dad plumbed a handsink in, which is what the rez is hooked up to. A mate years back had one in his room which I thought was cool, ha ha!

As for harvest, who knows, feels on track at the moment so keeping fingers crossed.

@Sensi Jay I got it now mate lol. One thing though, how deep is your water as the air pots are domed underneath? How much is actually in the water mate?

Looks like an awesome bit of kit and it doesn't break the bank at all man. Good stuff. And they sell tabs? Hmmm....

@Sensi Jay I got it now mate lol. One thing though, how deep is your water as the air pots are domed underneath? How much is actually in the water mate?

Looks like an awesome bit of kit and it doesn't break the bank at all man. Good stuff. And they sell tabs? Hmmm....

Tray depth is Max 2cm, so they don't sit in much, which concerned me too initially. But even with just the corners submerged, it wicks up so the pot gets fully watered. They always feel like they've been freshly watered now, just dry on top! Though not enough on the babies hence the gnats!

Can get all the stuff on autopot web, but can get most of it cheaper on fleabay, that's where I got the easy2go and tabs.

I'm sure it works mate, I read in high times that THC is canna's sunscreen:

http://hightimes.com/grow/grow-hack-does-uv-light-increase-cannabis-potency/

...note if u growing for cbd this ain't gonna help and may in fact impede what you're after.

I've done it on all my grows, and I find that stuff gets me higher than any commercial stuff from mates...though I could be bias, could be better genetics, grown better etc etc, no way to know for sure apart from getting it tested.

It's only 24w, and only gets run 4hrs per day. :thumbsup:

I'm sure it works mate, I read in high times that THC is canna's sunscreen:

http://hightimes.com/grow/grow-hack-does-uv-light-increase-cannabis-potency/

...note if u growing for cbd this ain't gonna help and may in fact impede what you're after.

I've done it on all my grows, and I find that stuff gets me higher than any commercial stuff from mates...though I could be bias, could be better genetics, grown better etc etc, no way to know for sure apart from getting it tested.

It's only 24w, and only gets run 4hrs per day. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate.

And nope I'm primarily after THC mate! Bit of CBD is good.

Just read about biotabs and easy2go and am intrigued, Sounds good man. May have to give it a go.

Back