Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Told ya... [emoji121] [emoji6]

You're an inspiration to us, a part of a small group I totally look up to!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Now you have done it witchy he wont be able to get in his tent today because his head will be to big to fit through the door hahahaha

Subbed up jay thanks for the invite I have a 4x4 that would just love one of these trays [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think only issue is it's not specifically for long term use, in the instructions they don't even mention using an airstone! So making it up as I go along.

Count me in @Sensi Jay looking sweet mate

Welcome aboard bro!

Hi jay just watch those roots don't clog up the aqua valve because they will try and find where the water comes in i can already see them heading for the aqua valve

Yup, they sure do!

This is a valid point though I was hoping the valve cover would prevent this. Going to clear out anything too long when I'm next at the groom, thanks for the input, exactly what I'm after.:smoking:

Holy crap mate nice set up you've got! I have to admit I don't really understand it! WTF?! Lol. The bubble hash aint helping my poor little brain either :smoking:

When I'm less fooked I'll go back and read through it again. Looks space age mate and is obviously doing an awesome job! :pass:

Told ya... [emoji121] [emoji6]

You're an inspiration to us, a part of a small group I totally look up to!

thanks witchy but I'm just like you and everyone else, im just trying to learn also:toke:

Now you have done it witchy he wont be able to get in his tent today because his head will be to big to fit through the door hahahaha
haha well I read it IN my tent so now I'm stuck in here!:crying: guess there's nothing left to do but get back to work in here and make some mosters!:tonic:

@Sensi Jay , Awesome Work so far! Oh & Thanx For All The Likes!

:d5::pass:

Hey Unique, welcome and thanks m8, they're not going to be as epic as yours pal, but hopefully good smoke and decent yield.

Holy crap mate nice set up you've got! I have to admit I don't really understand it! WTF?! Lol. The bubble hash aint helping my poor little brain either :smoking:

When I'm less fooked I'll go back and read through it again. Looks space age mate and is obviously doing an awesome job! :pass:

Hey Hips, many thanks, good to have you here! Ha ha, space age...I think of it more as KISS, but guess there's a few aspects to it. I'll throw some pics up so folk can make sense of it.

It's basically an autopot if you know how they work? But instead of individual modules it feeds a tray. So plain water rez fills tray, the pots then bottom feed and the valve maintains a constant level of water no more, no less for the girls. Nutes are via biotabs which you put in the pots when u first sow the babies.

I'm just adding in a circulating pump and some airstones so the tray rez keeps oxygenated. I now see why the Autopots are so good ,as it adds a hydro element, that u don't get with most other ways.

thanks witchy but I'm just like you and everyone else, im just trying to learn also:toke:

haha well I read it IN my tent so now I'm stuck in here!:crying: guess there's nothing left to do but get back to work in here and make some mosters!:tonic:

:haha: love this...what I can only describe as Bants ;) keep it up Trip.

Back