Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Hey dude thanks for the invite- plants are looking great!
I would be careful with the roots in the water- theres potential for root rot- temps will get high in that uncovered water and that could be a perfect breeding ground for fungus and other nasties.

Hey dude thanks for the invite- plants are looking great!
I would be careful with the roots in the water- theres potential for root rot- temps will get high in that uncovered water and that could be a perfect breeding ground for fungus and other nasties.

Good point mate, I checked it today and it was 68f, is that warm enough for the nasties? Was hoping by oxygenating it heavily I'd avoid it.:pass:

Guys, what are your thoughts on roots in the rez:

View attachment 705551

I'm tempted to leave them till they get out of hand, plus they're gonna love the new recirculating water pump and hailea v20 I got on order.

@pop22 , @2Stoned2Care what's your thoughts chaps? Kinda like the idea of bonus hydro, what problems could I run into?
No problems, necessarily. A bunch of benefits, possibility. Just make sure there isn't light in the reservoir and add an air stone if you don't already have one in there.

Plant growth is directly related to root growth, so if the girls want to jump the fence and have some fun, why not?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

No problems, necessarily. A bunch of benefits, possibility. Just make sure there isn't light in the reservoir and add an air stone if you don't already have one in there.

Plant growth is directly related to root growth, so if the girls want to jump the fence and have some fun, why not?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks witchy, I'll try and shade it out, depth is only 2cm has got air curtain and pump but only 190lt/HR. Upgrading to 20lt/min, though not gonna run it that high.

My thoughts exactly on root growth.

Back