Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Also lollipoped the crappy lower growth that's not going to come to much.

Colas:

IMAG0479_1.jpg
IMAG0480_1.jpg

Last edited:
So despite everything looking amazing, perky and no defs.:headbang:

the fly paper had a further 5, what must be, fungus gnats.:nono:

IMAG0490.jpg

Have seen one flying round, which I smashed. Gonna go all out nuclear to clear these now. Watered them all with grow store repellent that I had from last run:

IMAG0484.jpg

Also may water top with 1:5 milk water solution, nourishes plant and is good pesticide. I'm also gonna order some nematodes as best solution.

Also put some DE on top of pots, that fucks them a bit. may scoop out top two inches though with them being Airpots, I don't think that will sort it alone.

Last edited:
Also here's a shot with lights off to show how they're really doing:
View attachment 705402
They are looking happy and healthy. Looks like stars twinkling off in a green galaxy. And yes, I already waked and baked. :rofl:
:pass:

My money finally made it to the Netherlands, so hopefully my BioTabs are on the way. Would like to get them before my next start date somewhere in April. I have the extra pots now so I could start my next two ladies in coco and BioTabs when my current grow is three weeks from being done and hand water them until the trays are free.

They are looking happy and healthy. Looks like stars twinkling off in a green galaxy. And yes, I already waked and baked. :rofl:
:pass:

My money finally made it to the Netherlands, so hopefully my BioTabs are on the way. Would like to get them before my next start date somewhere in April. I have the extra pots now so I could start my next two ladies in coco and BioTabs when my current grow is three weeks from being done and hand water them until the trays are free.

Ha ha, thanks Hemi, yeah they're looking really good and bushing out, developing frost, exciting times.

I think I will run rock wool, coco and perlite next as that would get a higher yield I think and I wouldn't have to filter out crap from the tray rez, might also deter pests.

Hope you can get on these for your next grow, I'm really impressed with them so far.

Last edited:
Guys, what are your thoughts on roots in the rez:

IMAG0485.jpg

I'm tempted to leave them till they get out of hand, plus they're gonna love the new recirculating water pump and hailea v20 I got on order.

@pop22 , @2Stoned2Care what's your thoughts chaps? Kinda like the idea of bonus hydro, what problems could I run into?

Back