Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

and one of the SBs will go in a 15lt Airpot, with 2 and a half tabs, may put remaining half in with the Bulk. Does that seem excessive?

I forgot I had two larger Airpots stored in my garden shed. Might seem a lot for a 4x4, but I'm more than happy doing some defol.

Hey Hemi, got them off eBay, maybe there's an issue with distribution to the US. I think the seller is located in Spain, servovendi is the Co.

I'm not doing the full set, just the tabs and some PM granules, which are mycos and ben bacteria, I figured it would work the same as biotabs pricier additives. Also I'm sure Mitch said all they run is the tabs in light soil/coco.
I found that Autopot US can get it although it's $100 for the starter kit including shipping. I also spoke with the folks at BioTabs that said the could get one shipped to me for €65. Of course that means going through customs and the usual problems with that.

I just figured I have tried so many different things why not try the BioTabs and see what it is like to fill my reservoir with nothing but water.

Day 28 for SB run 1, could not be any happier with these girls, v impressed with tabs so far:

IMAG0441.jpg

I got the other 3 potted up:
IMAG0444.jpg

put the other 3 into the corner:
IMAG0442.jpg

Setup the easy2go, dripping away as it seems to do.

Also got some nice cola pics:
IMAG0443.jpg
IMAG0445.jpg

They're all praying away, so happy times, time to get blitzed to celebrate so far.

:baked:

Good job man! I love those thin sativa looking leaves, I haven't got a plant that had those yet, I'm wanting to try a grape crinkle some time because most of those I see get nice and thin like that.

Thanks GBB, and yeah nice to see I seem to have some sativa dominant phenos, though the fans look chunky on all of them. This plants heritage is part sour diesel (I think!?) so it's something I was looking for.

Can't believe this grow has been this straightforward, compared to using bottles. Think this may be my MO from now on. Though easier said than done in this game, as always wanting to change things up.

Last edited:
Those plants are looking excellent! The biotabs + autopot is sounding like the easiest grow setup I've encountered, might have to give those a try some time.

Bro, it seems to run itself. Have to pinch myself to stop natural growers' urge to play around and add more shit they don't need.

BTW as side note, I've been supercropping and pinching the stems of the more developed girls.

Also in addition to the granules all had a light dose of 1ml/lt biogrow on potting up, to get the substrate going. I don't view this as much different to using the biotabs other additives that come with the starter pack.

Though for those wanting a purely tabs grow, this is not the case! Only intend to sprinkle and water in granules occasionally, till harvest now.:pighug:

Just
Bro, it seems to run itself. Have to pinch myself to stop natural growers' urge to play around and add more shit they don't need.
i just worked it out and have a starter pack coming across the pond to me. Will have to give them a try this summer.

Back