Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Subbed up man, I love airpots! Hard to over water and great aeration! Good luck!

Welcome aboard!

Managed a quick trip to the groom today, literally to check on them, they're forming flowers already, feel this may be first run that actually finishes according to breeders guidelines, +1 @mephisto.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow as I'm back there to pot up the remaining 3 and switch on the easy2go. I'm hoping as they're in Airpots there's not the same need to root out the pots fully, what do you guys think?

Day 11 for remaining sb and bulk:-

14866834892231266631262.jpg

These are going in airpots tomorrow, should've done sooner but meh..work and baby commitments!

The stunted bulk (bottom) which had half taproot cut off whilst still in shell, is now bigger than the SBs...hmmmm :greenthumb:

Note to self, must buy 1lt Airpots, seedlings are on 24/0, under prakasa led and Phillips 75w cfl. LED only on half due to issue swapping COBs:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/help-issue-swapping-cob-with-prakasa-cob-light.57759/

Hps room is on 20/4, I'm thinking this transition may have reduced veg time for the first 3.

Hey Hemi, got them off eBay, maybe there's an issue with distribution to the US. I think the seller is located in Spain, servovendi is the Co.

I'm not doing the full set, just the tabs and some PM granules, which are mycos and ben bacteria, I figured it would work the same as biotabs pricier additives. Also I'm sure Mitch said all they run is the tabs in light soil/coco.

Hi 2Stoned, great to have u here, I dream of getting a pheno like your DP Brooklyn Sunrise, am tempted to run it next, going cheap on DP and Herbies.

I have nearly ran out of sunrise so i really need to get another going because its still the best smoke i have had

Definitely wanna do one in that case, knew it was a great yielder but thought might come at expense of quality, clearly not!
The high from the sunrise is the best balanced high i have ever had.it starts out with a lovely wakey wakey buzz perfect for the morning or all day but not too spacey or overpowering then it moves into a nice body high but with still enough head high to get things done.

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Back