Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Thanks Hecno. I am not as versed on the science of it, but I sure feel these last two plants support that for sure.
I would have to agree even with my 1gal soil pots they all did better and even with going through dry cycles it seems to improve I have some autos being planted a 3rd time today so I'm sure u will see it in my journal. Anyways I'm excited to see when ur blue toof is done we popped them about the same time.

I would have to agree even with my 1gal soil pots they all did better and even with going through dry cycles it seems to improve I have some autos being planted a 3rd time today so I'm sure u will see it in my journal. Anyways I'm excited to see when ur blue toof is done we popped them about the same time.

Hey Fitz, I chopped the smaller Blue Toof and SN a few days ago. Once I got through the leaves, I found the buds pretty airy and light, maybe a half ounce dried total. I didn’t weigh or take any pics, just jarred after drying. I actually tried some of the BT and it was the same lovely smoke I remember, though.

It was just too early in the season to expect the Light the plants needed to really grow and develop dense buds. The larger plants should yield a little better, but still won’t be dense solid buds, unfortunately. I am letting them go a few more days, but they are ready too. I am anxious to put my photos in those boxes and move on.

i will enjoy the little smoke I get from these though, it is delicious. Just not nearly enough

Solo Cup Trouble
I got into a little trouble with the solo cups. I have gotten into the habit of checking ph and ppm and those things since I switched to organic soil growing. While I grew out my organic soil plants, I used the same strategy with the solo cups, while feeding MegaCrop. They were great for a while, but this past week, I have been correcting some nutrient burn, and some other stuff. It is a bit easier to correct course with these small cups, but I still am winging it a bit. My next attempt with solo cups will be to try an all organic soil grow with just top dresses, teas, and water instead of nutes.

Grower's Choice Glue Day 46 had some nute burn and what looks like some nutrient lock out due to ph. She has been steadying the last couple days, but isn't the prettiest thing.

ASGG 41 DPBB 25 - 1.jpg

FastBuds Glue Day 41 had less of a nutrient burn issue, but did have some nute lock out, and is also more stressed by the high temps we have had. She wont win any beauty contests either! Man, solo cups sure are finicky!

ASGG 41 DPBB 25 - 2.jpg

For comparison, here is the Autoseeds Gorilla Glue Day 41. Loving the organic soil. I am really appreciating the ease of organic soil growing more and more, as this solo cup experiment continues.

ASGG 41 DPBB 25 - 4.jpg

Hey folks,

I harvested the last plant from the outdoor earthboxes. It was the larger of the two Strawberry Nuggets. As I trimmed the leaves, I was surprised with the denseness of the buds. They were not airy like the other three plants. And it was stinky too. I have them drying now, but am really looking froward to trying! I will post some pics of the dried buds when done.

In the meantime, I have top-dressed the Earthboxes with compost and craft blend, and gave them a little tea that I brewed over the weekend. They are ready for the next round!

Please help me decide.

Help me decide how to round out my Earthbox photo run. I plan on doing two sativa plants in one box and two indicas in the other. My sativa Earthbox is settled. I will be running one HSO Blue Dream and one HSO Green Crack.

For the indica box, I have already decided on Riserva Privada's Strawberry Banana. I need your help with the second indica. I have narrowed it down to HSO's Bubba's Gift and Royal Queen Seeds Honey Cream. Fyi, for the fourth plant, I am looking for a strain without the traditional skunk smell to help camouflage, as I will be growing in my backyard not too far from neighbors. Last year, I ran Lemon Zkittlez, which worked really well with the lemon trees I had. I figured fruity, earthy, or spicy scents or a combination would work well. I would like a nice flexible high that can be a good night strain, or to watch a movie in the evening. I want it to be tasty and strong. Both the HSO and RSQ strains seemed to fit the bill.

I was hoping that folks with experience with these two strains could help me decide. @HSO-Mark maybe you can help me with some info on Bubba's Gift.

Choices - 1.jpg

Thanks guys!

I'd also back the Honey Cream!! RQS are a great seedbank, I wouldn't know what to expect from their fast flowering strains though.

Gorilla Glue is looking a picture there by the way, can't believe you can get such growth in a solo cup :wiz:

Featuring DP AutoBlueberry
I'd also back the Honey Cream!! RQS are a great seedbank, I wouldn't know what to expect from their fast flowering strains though.

Gorilla Glue is looking a picture there by the way, can't believe you can get such growth in a solo cup :wiz:

Hey Faux! That decides it for me. Thanks man. I just love that name and the description for the strain. I am going to soak the four seeds in some holy water tomorrow! I haven't been this excited for a grow for a while!

Thanks on the solo cups. They do dry out quick, so the trick is to water or feed twice a day. That would be hard if I wasn't still working from home due to lockdown.

Back