Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Day 49 - DP AutoBlueberry
Day 28 - Outdoor Mephistos

Hey all, its been a while since my last update. I have been enjoying the Girl Scout Cookies that I harvested last week. I hung a couple colas, while I wanted for my newest toy, a Herbsnow weed dryer. After drying the rest of the plant in them and using a Cannabrush, as opposed to scissors, I now have a new process. Man, this harvest was quick and easy!

The herbsnow dryer did a great job of drying the plants and retaining the smell and oiliness of the buds. Although the buds still haven't cured, I am enjoying the smoke so much! It has a spicy minty cookie flavor, and hits strong and immediately. You don't notice yourself smiling, but you feel so good that you can't help it. It isn't a couch lock high either, as it has even made my yard work funny, somehow. LOL! Anyway, I will post some pics after a proper cure.... if there is any left. This GSC by autoseeds may be some of the best smoke I have had. A pleasure. In fact, right after this post, I will rip a nice hit from my water bong!

DP AutoBlueberry

She is really in a hurry. At only Day 49, the white hairs are already coloring up and buds are fattening up quickly. I don't see how she can last more then two weeks, which would put her at Day 65 of there about. I have never had a DP strain finish quicker than 80 days. I will let her go as long as she wants though, as she seems to be working on some nice bud development.

Man, I am really enjoying her bouquet! It actually smells like overripe blueberries. Its been a bit since I grew a fruity strain, so I am enjoying this one. She is also one of the leaders in frostiness. They say this is a true connoisseur strain, and I am really starting to see why. I love her bud structure, and how she has stretched over the past couple weeks. She is no longer the runt she started off as
GSC Day 49, 28 - 6.jpg
GSC Day 49, 28 - 7.jpg
GSC Day 49, 28 - 9.jpg
GSC Day 49, 28 - 8.jpg

Outdoor Mephistos in Eartboxes are doing well. We are still only getting 13 hours of daylight, so they clearly aren't growing like they would with longer light cycles. This was a bonus run anyway. Two quick but small auto strains while I wait until June to run my outdoor photos. I figured it would give me some experience with this style of growing, and wasn't expecting great yields anyway.

GSC Day 49, 28 - 1.jpg

All four plants are either in the very early stages of flower or preflower, so still getting a short veg time, even with the outdoor plants. It probably is my soil mix. Plants just can't help but flower quickly, regardless of the conditions... indoor vs. outdoor, fabric pot vs. Earthbox. There hasn't been much side branching at all with any of the four, although one of the Strawberry Nuggets look to be a decent sized plant. Should be interesting to see how she flowers with the shorter days.

SN1

GSC Day 49, 28 - 2.jpg

SN2
GSC Day 49, 28 - 3.jpg

Definitely two different phones here. One has huge pointy leaves, and the other smaller, somewhat rounded leaves. I always like when I get two different phones, as it adds variety to the grow.

BlueToof 1
GSC Day 49, 28 - 4.jpg

BT2

GSC Day 49, 28 - 5.jpg

No side branching on these, and a very early flowering situation. These plants are notoriously small, but I am afraid the short days are not helping. Whatever I get, I will cherish and smoke very very slowly!

The Gorilla Glues

I have an autoseeds GG in one pot, and in the other I have a Growers choice GG, and to my surprise the Fast Buds GG decided to sprout after more than a week. One of them will be culled in the next week. Day 1.

GSC Day 49, 28 - 11.jpg
GSC Day 49, 28 - 10.jpg

These two are being started for friends. I will transplant the DP Auto Blackberry Kush to her outdoor pot tomorrow, and the Growers Choice Gorilla Glue goes out into the wild next week. in two weeks they should both be moved to their new backyards.

GSC Day 49, 28 - 12.jpg

GSC Day 49, 28 - 13.jpg

As you can see, I am taking full advantage of this lockdown. Growing these plants is therapeutic!

Happy growing all, and be safe! Wash you hands often!

Last edited:
Gee @Iriee Vibez Great photos you take . The out door autos are doing very well with the light they are getting well done . :thumbsup:

Much appreciated, Hecno! I love snapping pics, and weed is such a photogenic plant... a perfect match. I had low expectations for the outdoor plants, just trying to sneak it in, so I will take what I can get from them. Thanks for stopping by, man.

Gorgeous! Sounds like some good smoke! Love all the photos as usual and fantastic job once again!

Gorgeous! Sounds like some good smoke! Love all the photos as usual and fantastic job once again!

Right on, FA! Thanks bro! Enjoying these buds for sure! May not make it through the cure.

Looking great Iriee, alot going on indoors and outdoors to keep you busy! Keep up the good work and stay safe :cheers:

Looking great Iriee, alot going on indoors and outdoors to keep you busy! Keep up the good work and stay safe :cheers:

Thanks MGF! Trying to keep busy during these crazy times, man! Outdoor season is exact;y what I need right now! Stay safer, brother!

Blueberry Smoke Report
DP AutoBlueberry - Harvested at Day 61! (a record)
Mephisto BlueToof Special and Strawberry Nuggets - Day 35 (Outdoor Earthboxes)
Gorilla Glues (Fast Buds Autoseeds, and Growers Choice) - Day 14 (and Day 21)

So, as its still Corona time, I have been keeping balanced and sane by spending a lot of time with my plants (also smoking the hell out of them!). I usually don't get to spend a lot of time with my plants, and travel quite a bot for work. Since I am working remotely with no travel, I am able to try some things that I would never had before. For instance, instead of culling a couple of runts, I decided to go ahead and leave them in the solo cups to let them do what they can. Normally there is no way, I could ever think of being able to daily, much less twice a day. Since I am poking around at the plants several times a day anyway, I figured why not! Its another fun challenge, as I haven't done that before.

I harvested the AutoBlueberry at Day 61. It was the earliest I have ever harvested a plant, but the pistils and trichomes were ready. She was a pretty good yielder, but I didn't weigh her because I did a partial harvest and smoked quite a bit before the rest was ready. I would guess that she finished between 3 and 4 ounces though. I did a dry trim after using the myherbsnow dryer for the second time. I love this thin, as it works perfectly for my one plant harvests. My garage is rarely optimal for drying, and with my perpetual growing style, may cabinet doesn't work either. I had been drying in paper bags, but found the weed dried with the machine to be much better tasting and smelling right out the gate.

Blueberry Dry Trim - 1.jpg

The buds were super dense and sticky with a nice sweet funky blueberry scent. The smoke tasted as good as it smelled, and gave me a nice warm chill feeling. In the day, I still have energy to everything, and in fact, I found it kind of energetic if you don't smoke too much. At night. it is super relaxing to enjoy a movie or some tunes, and zone out. This is some good tasting smooth making stuff, and is now my favorite Dutch Passion strain so far. I liked it so much that I put another directly in the pot I harvested this one from!

Outdoor Earthboxes

This has got to be the easiest method of growing that I have ever seen. You fill up the pot, add some top dressing, fill up the reservoir with tap water, and leave it alone. I literally have had to add water once since they have have bee growing. The soil is perfectly moist, and the plants are loving it.

First up the Strawberry Nuggets.

I clearly have two different phones going now. The big plant has wide pointy leaves, while the smaller girl has small almost rounded leaves. They just completed the first week of flowering, so I top dressed and added a nice compost tea today. That should take them through harvest nicely. I would say 4 more weeks at the rate they are going.

SN1

EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 17.jpg

SN2
EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 15.jpg

Next the BlueToofs:

BT1

EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 24.jpg

EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 23.jpg
EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 18.jpg

BT2

EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 25.jpg
EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 26.jpg

I grew these small auto strains mainly as a practice run for my summer photo run. I didn't expect much with the short days in April and May. They look like they will be exceeding my expectations, which is always nice. When they are done, they will be replaced in the Earthboxes by:

HSO Green Crack
HSO Blue Dream
RQS Honey Cream
Riserva Priveda Strawberry Banana

This is a dream photo lineup of plants that I have purchased over the years, but have never grown. these are plants that I have either personally enjoyed or have always looked forward to enjoying. They should be replacing the Mephisto in the Earthboxes by mid June, and will go through the summer and early fall for September and October harvests. My mouth is watering just thinking about this lineup!

Attachments

• EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 20.jpg
    EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s - 20.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 120
  • EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 21.jpg
    EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s - 21.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 19.jpg
    EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s - 19.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
  • EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 22.jpg
    EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s - 22.jpg