Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Hey man. I’m curious about your current indoor method? Are you just top dressing the BuildASoil with the craft blend? How often are you top dressing? Any other supplementation? Any deficiency issues?

I have BuildASoil 3.0 mix, their craft blend dry amendments and their buildAFlower top dress pack on deck for my next grow in 3 gallon pots in a 2x2. I’ll probably add some microbes, but want to keep it fairly simple until I wrap my head around how all the moving parts work.

Hey man! Yeah, we definitely have the same idea. I grow indoors in 3 gallon pots, perpetually, so I harvest and then reamend one pot at a time. The pots are mostly BAS 3.0 at this point. I reammend with a cup of the craft blend, and build a flower. To top dress, I use about a third cup of the craft blend mixed with the build a flower compost mix. I would say monthly. I also do use the same ingredients to brew a compost tea about monthly now too. No deficiencies or issues for several grows now. In fact, the soil keeps getting better.

Hey man! Yeah, we definitely have the same idea. I grow indoors in 3 gallon pots, perpetually, so I harvest and then reamend one pot at a time. The pots are mostly BAS 3.0 at this point. I reammend with a cup of the craft blend, and build a flower. To top dress, I use about a third cup of the craft blend mixed with the build a flower compost mix. I would say monthly. I also do use the same ingredients to brew a compost tea about monthly now too. No deficiencies or issues for several grows now. In fact, the soil keeps getting better.
Right on! That is really helpful. I am wrapping up an attempt at water only in small pots and ended having to supplement bottled nutes starting around week 7. I’m hoping top dress and teas will give a little more control to help avoid hitting the bottled stuff.

Right on! That is really helpful. I am wrapping up an attempt at water only in small pots and ended having to supplement bottled nutes starting around week 7. I’m hoping top dress and teas will give a little more control to help avoid hitting the bottled stuff.

It will for sure. I find I need to top dress andteas when growing with organic soil in small pots.

Hey folks, time for an update! Things have been going well in the indoor and outdoor grows.

Outdoor Earthboxes

The earthboxes have been trucking along. I filled up both with tap water and a little EM1. I also sprayed some BT on both plants to prevent the cabbage looper infestation I got last time during flower. All four plants are at Day 42 now, so about three or four weeks left. I clearly have two different phenos for the Strawberry Nuggets, but both have green buds. I hear those are the more desirable SN strains, more than the purple and pink strains. The Bluetoofs are doing good. Small but healthy.

SN1

0843F5DC-78C7-4FD6-B476-E7ED9F254BCC.jpeg
5D19E382-FE3F-430F-A531-709B650F7DC4.jpeg

SN2

342FFC6A-251C-4E4A-AD6D-296D50107DEC.jpeg
EFFB5C47-5220-4133-AD9A-B81E3214AF8B.jpeg

BT1

A4512CD7-BA97-4DB3-80E9-DBF07A6F5CFD.jpeg
2771CAD2-3DC3-4E7C-8593-3A82C6CD5E8E.jpeg

BT2

10F68E40-55F6-4926-99D2-22E41F2D5B72.jpeg
5FFD0538-5C8C-40DF-AF7C-9A6E780753D8.jpeg

The indoor Gorilla Glues are doing well.

I have the Autoseeds version in a 3 gallon pot of organic soil. I just top dressed with compost and trimmed her up a bit. She is at Day 21 now, and is showing sex already. Hopefully, she can hold off on flowering for another 10 days or so to give some growth time. The two solo cups. The Fast buds GG is also at day 21 and the Growers choice version is at Day 28. No way I can grow organically in solo cups, so these are being grown with Megacrop, fed daily.

Autoseeds GG. Day 21
80E2BC6C-7B20-4927-8903-43995C421DF3.jpeg
3FD987B5-1DF3-48A4-8323-21F0F8E76E99.jpeg

FastBuds GG Day 21

11257C76-80D7-47F0-9B4E-0D64E5597E30.jpeg
7B860017-E8D1-46A7-882F-732514BCD74F.jpeg

Growers Choice GG at Day 28 is starting to preflower now.
8BB7A541-A60E-430A-827A-4BFB88457A05.jpeg

7D3AC071-382B-4430-B4E5-1F03B0CFB432.jpeg

Having fun with my first solo cup experiment, it sure helps with this lockdown!

6D23DCC9-1A45-4F64-B55B-36BD8CB3D4A6.jpeg

I found this refrigerator magnet shelf that works well with my metal cabinet, perfect for two solo cups, and takes up no floor space!

I loved the Blueberry Auto by DP so much, I dropped another in the same pot after reammending the soil. What a great strain! This one is at Day 6.

252B151E-8533-49CD-8F46-1D2A1893859C.jpeg
A07FBF58-4B21-4C9C-A238-5F5319B2E38C.jpeg

That’s the update for now, guys. Hope everyone is doing well, and you gardens are running over! Stay safe!

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yes, exactly @DMHeights I have been adding in some bokashi to the SIPs also. Makes the top nice and fuzzy. I have been known to give them a bit of a drink of tea from the top too.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yes, exactly @DMHeights I have been adding in some bokashi to the SIPs also. Makes the top nice and fuzzy. I have been known to give them a bit of a drink of tea from the top too.
Dude they look great bud I can't wait to see how they all do, also its pretty cool it seems like u have a similar blue toof to eat I have.

Thanks Fitz! I wasn’t expecting much this early in the outdoor season. I figure I would get some experience before the outdoor photo run, So anything I get is a win, and it looks promising with a few weeks to go. It’s every how similar the BT are. Clearly the same pheno, so I am not surprised yours is similar also. I miss that BT smoke! Cheers brother!

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue - Day 26
DP AutoBlueberry - Day 11
Fastbuds Gorilla Glue - Day 26 SOLO CUP
Growers Choice Gorilla Glue - Day 33 SOLO CUP

The Gorilla Glues are all doing nicely. The older Growers Choice version has started to preflower, and the other two are right behind. I find myself having to water the solo cups twice a day already to keep the plants happy. I use MegaCrop for the morning and water with microbes for the evening. So far no deficiencies. I raked in a half teaspoon of high P bat guano into each cup, thinking it can't hurt, and may help with the flowering push. Megacrop is said to play well with microbes and dry amendments. We shall see.

Both solo cups have the potential to be decent sized plants and good yielders, if I can keep the plants growing and happy, which is much easier too do with the current lockdown status. I must admit, I am loving the idea of always keeping a solo cup or two in the cabinet, which just allows me to sample a few strains that I wouldn't normally have the room to grow in my little cabinet. If I could get a couple ounces from each plant, it would be well worth the trouble.

The Autoseeds GG is in my four generation organic soil, and I must say it is getting better and better with each round. I added some compost top dressing and gave her some tea a couple weeks ago, and she is going well. I am going to top dress with compost and add a little P boost in the form of guano this weekend, which should take her nicely through flower. She will get another drink of tea at some point before she finishes, but otherwise it will be water only.

Autoseeds GG

GG Day 26 - 12.jpg
GG Day 26 - 1.jpg
GG Day 26 - 3.jpg

Fast Buds GG

GG Day 26 - 6.jpg

Growers Choice GG

GG Day 26 - 5.jpg

Dutch Passion AutoBlueberry is looking great at Day 11. Very eager girl and I hope she keeps it up. What a great smoke this strain is! As I inhaled the first joint from the plan I harvested a few weeks back, I knew I had to grow her again. I just plopped a new seed in the same pot!

GG Day 26 - 11.jpg
GG Day 26 - 9.jpg

The outdoor earth boxes are still doing their flowering thing. Buds are fattening up, but not that different looking from last week. The garden is keeping me nice and balanced during these crazy times. Hope all is well, guys. Happy growing!

Back