Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Oh, I forgot to update on the Gorilla Glues. My little cabinet is a little chimp cage right now!

I am starting this Growers Choice GG for a friend, who is coming to pick it up today. I just top dressed with some dry amendments and good compost, and gave her last compost tea feeding. It will be water only for here on out, so I wanted the soil to be as rich as possible. I have been really impressed with this plant. At 14 days, it has impressive potential. I want to keep her, but a promise is a promise.

I topped her, so the height is manageable, as this girl looks she will be huge. Day 14.

EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 2.jpg
EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 3.jpg

This GG by Autoseeds is the one I am keeping. She is also at Day 14, and although she is a little smaller, I love the structure and symmetry that she has. She is no runt, either.

EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 1.jpg
EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 4.jpg

This little Fast Buds GG is also Day 14. She was the forgotten seed the sported after 8 days in the pot. Being tiny compared to the other seed in the pot (Growers Choice GG above), I decided to put here in a solo cup and let her do what she can. So far, she has bounced back nicely. She will remain in the cup through the grow, and be my first solo cup plant.

EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 7.jpg
EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 5.jpg

And my second solo cup plant is the Growers choice I originally planted for my friend. However, she was so slow growing that I decided to drop another seed to start for my friend, and let her finish in the solo cup. She is doing well in her tiny home, and I even topped her. She is at Day 21, so very small for her size. Let her live, though. She may give me a few nice joints.

EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 8.jpg
EB Day 36, Day 21, Day 14s  - 6.jpg

This is how I am spending quarantine, and I am loving it!

Happy growing folks, and stay safe!

Last edited:
A great show you have going here , I love popping in to see what you are up to . :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :thumbsup:

Exciting stuff going on!

Nice job bud looking great for some reason didn't get any notifications for this journal I'm going to have to to just come check from now on so I don't miss anymore lol how's thing s ur way hope all is well sending good vibes and karma ur way

A great show you have going here , I love popping in to see what you are up to . :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :thumbsup:

‘Thanks for dropping in, Hecno! It helps to know that if I run into trouble, you are nearby! I am having a great time with organic soil growing, as you can tell. So far, it’s been really kind to me,

Nice job bud looking great for some reason didn't get any notifications for this journal I'm going to have to to just come check from now on so I don't miss anymore lol how's thing s ur way hope all is well sending good vibes and karma ur way

I noticed the same thing man. No notifications. Thanks for looking me back up, man! Things are going as well as possible. Making the most of my time at home, and the garden has been amenable so far.

Wow 61 day harvest, back in your DWC days they would have vegged that long lol!

Finished buds look delicious and the outdoor is looking great, good job man :worship:

Wow 61 day harvest, back in your DWC days they would have vegged that long lol!

Finished buds look delicious and the outdoor is looking great, good job man :worship:

Isnt that the truth, man! Crazy! I find myself hoping for a longer veg now. Exact opposite of what I prayed for in my DWC days! Thanks for the kind words, bro!

Hey man. I’m curious about your current indoor method? Are you just top dressing the BuildASoil with the craft blend? How often are you top dressing? Any other supplementation? Any deficiency issues?

I have BuildASoil 3.0 mix, their craft blend dry amendments and their buildAFlower top dress pack on deck for my next grow in 3 gallon pots in a 2x2. I’ll probably add some microbes, but want to keep it fairly simple until I wrap my head around how all the moving parts work.

Back