Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

The solo pot plants look great . I am yet to do it , manly because I have no idea how . :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Thanks Hecno! With all the space you have, you can grow as many normal sized plants as you can handle. I wouldn’t try solos either. I can force three 3 gallon pots in or two 3 gallons and a couple solos. Gives me a chance to try a strain I wouldn’t have otherwise. It does take a lot more work, though. I couldn’t do it normally.

Last edited:
Hey Damien! Thanks man. I appreciate that! I think the soil is getting better with each cycle. I am loving this grow style for sure.

The growth is always so lush. I can't and won't do soil indoors but I don't have that magic touch :wall:. Really nice growth from start to finish rather than every sugar leaf burnt up missing every fan leaf lol :pimp: I won't mess with it indoors but I dig your grows :slap:

The growth is always so lush. I can't and won't do soil indoors but I don't have that magic touch :wall:. Really nice growth from start to finish rather than every sugar leaf burnt up missing every fan leaf lol :pimp: I won't mess with it indoors but I dig your grows :slap:

Hey thanks Damien! That means a lot coming from one of the most knowledgeable posters on here. Always so generous with your knowledge sharing! The only reason your plants aren’t looking the same is based on scale I think. It is much easier to watch 2 or 3 plants. I can’t imagine doing over 30, as I read you are doing on one of your posts. I appreciate it, bro!

I had to check out the DP Blueberry and to see it finished in 61 days is stellar. I love the Blueberry and yours is the first auto that I have seen and a mighty fine specimen to boot.

I had to check out the DP Blueberry and to see it finished in 61 days is stellar. I love the Blueberry and yours is the first auto that I have seen and a mighty fine specimen to boot.

Thanks man! I loved it, Hornet! It is neck and neck with Night Queen as my favorite DP strain now. I couldn’t wait to itanpther seed in! Don’t hesitate To try it, man!

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue - Day 30
DP AutoBlueberry - Day 15
Fastbuds Gorilla Glue - Day 30 SOLO CUP
Growers Choice Gorilla Glue - Day 37 SOLO CUP

I thought I would do a quick update four days later, as this is the most exciting time of the grow for me. It’s when they are dramatically changing each day. The Gorilla Glues are all on their first week of flowering and the stretch that comes with it.

Autoseeds GG will be my largest plant grown in soil, so far. She is almost up the space in my cabinet all by herself. Lots of bud sites are revealing themselves, and she just started her stretch. She has the potential to be a great yielder, and reminds me of what my plants looked like in DWC. I am really excited to see her develop.

CE764EC1-A68B-4B24-BE4D-0BF8781CB2CE.jpeg

FF54197B-7470-426E-84CB-8BDFDF5E0ED6.jpeg
06B4D108-DD0A-415A-A021-D32DE9A1AB7B.jpeg

DP AutoBlueberry is at Day 15, four days since the last update. In that timeframe she was topped and leaf tucked and has not missed a beat. She is looking better at Day 15 than the Blueberry I am currently smoking and enjoying. I think my soil is improving and I can clearly see it on this round of plants, since I grew the GG and Blueberry in my soil before.

DB4C805F-6242-448F-89EF-6D9338F2A7AB.jpeg

F2854B3E-5A52-4C0F-BAB6-F08D679E0AA5.jpeg

The solo cups are fun to watch, too! Trying to get 2 ounces from each. I am giving them all they can handle to get there.

Fast Buds GG

3998C969-4CEA-4AC9-A1EF-AEE64BE50CE7.jpeg

Growers Choice GG

181CB13D-D7F0-4629-A503-4C07BD0E8C18.jpeg

Last edited:
Autoseeds Gorilla Glue - Day 30
DP AutoBlueberry - Day 15
Fastbuds Gorilla Glue - Day 30 SOLO CUP
Growers Choice Gorilla Glue - Day 37 SOLO CUP

I thought I would do a quick update four days later, as this is the most exciting time of the grow for me. It’s when they are dramatically changing each day. The Gorilla Glues are all on their first week of flowering and the stretch that comes with it.

Autoseeds GG will be my largest plant grown in soil, so far. She is almost up the space in my cabinet all by herself. Lots of bud sites are revealing themselves, and she just started her stretch. She has the potential to be a great yielder, and reminds me of what my plants looked like in DWC. I am really excited to see her develop.

View attachment 1198051
View attachment 1198055View attachment 1198052

DP AutoBlueberry is at Day 15, four days since the last update. In that timeframe she was topped and leaf tucked and has not missed a beat. She is looking better at Day 15 than the Blueberry I am currently smoking and enjoying. I think my soil is improving and I can clearly see it on this round of plants, since I grew the GG and Blueberry in my soil before.

View attachment 1198053
View attachment 1198054

The solo cups are fun to watch, too! Trying to get 2 ounces from each. I am giving them all they can handle to get there.

Fast Buds GG

View attachment 1198063

Growers Choice GG

View attachment 1198056
I like Dutch Passion the only thing I don't like is there size difference I ran a bunch of ultimate autos and had plants from a ounce to 6.5oz some were growing side by side and even the few outdoors ones had crazy odd almost stringy buds great quality as far as meds but not pretty so genetics are there I also really like there blue mazar and still want to try starr ryder which I don't see grown out much. Anyway they all look happy and that's way matters.

Back