Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

looking forward to following those photos. Fitz! That’s an exciting lineup!
Thanks I also have 3 landrace Pakistani seeds that a friend grew last summer that he brought back 25+yrs ago so I'm interested in them I will put up pics in my spots and tag u bud.

Thanks I also have 3 landrace Pakistani seeds that a friend grew last summer that he brought back 25+yrs ago so I'm interested in them I will put up pics in my spots and tag u bud.

yes, please tag me, Fitz! I want to see a 25 year old seed grow!

@Iriee Vibez how do you recognize the perfect moment to harvest a bud or a whole plant? there are different opinions but I care about person to person experience so I'm asking what's your opinion on the topic. I found a few amber trichomes in general here and there on one plant and am wondering if this is where they start going amber or just some exceptional cases...

@Iriee Vibez how do you recognize the perfect moment to harvest a bud or a whole plant? there are different opinions but I care about person to person experience so I'm asking what's your opinion on the topic. I found a few amber trichomes in general here and there on one plant and am wondering if this is where they start going amber or just some exceptional cases...

Happy to share what I look at, C2. In late flowering, I watch the pistils first. If there are a lot of white pistils all over the plant.I won’t even check trichomes. As those hairs retract or brown up, I start to check trichomes. When it is all cloudy and some amber, I will chop.

Happy to share what I look at, C2. In late flowering, I watch the pistils first. If there are a lot of white pistils all over the plant.I won’t even check trichomes. As those hairs retract or brown up, I start to check trichomes. When it is all cloudy and some amber, I will chop.
Thanks! I know it's hard to really count the exact number but is it something like 10% amber? 20%?

Thanks! I know it's hard to really count the exact number but is it something like 10% amber? 20%?

I think that is all just personal preference, C2. They say more amber makes more of a couchlock, and more clear makes more buzzy. I like to shoot for chopping at around 10%, unless it’s a true indica effect I am after. Then I would go to 30% or thereabouts.

The Autoseeds Gorilla Glue is on Day 38 and is really looking great! She is still in the stretch phase, just starting the second week of flower, and keeping the internodes nice and tight. Looks like she wants to give me some long and stacked colas! I did grow out two seeds from this pack recently. They both grew decently, but at Day 30, I realized one was a male and had to chop. The other finished at 3 ounces of very good weed. This plant is on another level at 38 days.

ASGG 39 DPBB 23 - 2.jpg
ASGG 39 DPBB 23 - 6.jpg
ASGG 39 DPBB 23 - 3.jpg

The DP AutoBlueberry is at Day 23 and is similarly blowing away the one I grew last in the same pot and soil. This is the best inidcator that my soil is getting better with each run. This plant might also double the 3 ounces I got from the first Blueberry. And that weed tasted so good, i had to repeat plant right away. So far so good.

ASGG 39 DPBB 23 - 4.jpg
ASGG 39 DPBB 23 - 5.jpg

Thats it for this quick update.

Back