Sweet Seeds Hot Fun in the "Sweet" Summertime w/ Red Poison

Need4Weed

Searching for that poontang pheno
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Purple Nuggets, Grape Crinkle
Howdy folks! :toke: and welcome to my grow! :toke:
The strain is Red Devil by Sweet Seeds which I purchased shorty after I joined AFN, but I wanted to get a few grows under my belt before I attempted these pretty ladies Speaking of which, hats off :toke:to @Sweet Seeds for one of the most beautiful strains I've ever seen! :toke:

Ok, 3 seeds were scarred and soaked overnight in a solution of .75ml of Bio-root, and .75ml of Mammoth P, placed on top of a seed germination mat. Today seeds were placed between paper towels in the same solution, on the same germ mat. More info to come! :peace:

IMG_20170509_211813_kindlephoto-194984113.jpg

Update:
Seeds were planted in 16 oz cups today. Actually they were doubled cup, with the inside cup having the bottom cut out to make transplanting outdoors less stressful. They will remain on the heating pad until they emerge from the soil.:peace:
IMG_20170512_164317.jpg

Update:
2 of 3 girls have broke the surface and fully opened their cotyledons leaves after being placed a "safe" distance from my LED light! I will do full update with pics after the remaining girl has sprouted! :peace:

Update day 3
The last seed didn't germ, but considering how many times I took them out of the fridge it's no surprise! I've moved the girls away from the light in an attempt to get them to stretch a bit. BTW one of these girls will be my entry in the outdoor grow contest. :peace:
IMG_20170517_071119_kindlephoto-127099077.jpg

Update day 15
Well I stunted these girls also by feeding nutes too soon. As soon as I noticed a slight leave twist, I immediately did a light flush. The pic I will post shortly is from yesterday, but today they were transplanted, (tier style), to 3 gallon fabric pots. Soil was 1/3 each of Happy Frog, Ocean Forest and coco coir. BTW, They have been outdoors now for the last 3 days. The first 2 days were mostly cloudy, so light stress wasn't an issue. I will update in a couple days with current pics. :peace:

IMG_20170531_190429_kindlephoto-209504432.jpg

Last edited:
Update Day 19
The girls have recovered from the nute burn and since I removed the excess plastic at the top of the cup before transplanting, their leaves have spread out nicely. See pic in above post to see bunched up leaves. Also, they were top dressed with worm castings and a layer of my soil mix to fill their pots in, (I wish I had some sand to further top them off). They were brought inside this morning to avoid rain over the next couple of days! BTW, any comments, suggestions or banter are much appreciated!

IMG_20170604_202154_1_kindlephoto-310749175.jpg

Last edited:
Back