Indoor GG's Giant Greens

I ran into a bad spot last week. I was depressed, sick, tired, sore, and freaked out about work. I let the res. slip for a few days and she was way down on water and pH was way low. I can see a bit of pH burn on some colas, but she's fine. @FullDuplex ride it out man, I'm at my stress limit too. I still don't have a kitchen sink since pre-xmas, I did get my cabinets assembled and ready to go in, but I have to wait till Monday for my helper. I'm about at the end of my rope with it all and it's making me sick.

I added 15 gallons water, 10 ml each of bloom A&B/massive/heavyw8/hydroguard/finisher, a cup of ph up, and 4 tablespoons of Cha-Ching.

This brought back to full, 1300 PPM, pH 5.9, temp 65-75, RH 45-55.

View attachment 864090 View attachment 864091 View attachment 864092 View attachment 864093 View attachment 864094 View attachment 864095 View attachment 864096 View attachment 864097 View attachment 864098 View attachment 864099

View attachment 864103 I can't even handle this. They ar so fukn beautiful.View attachment 864106
:bravo:
She really is something my man. Just out of this world big. She is the largest that I have seen from my crosses to date, and going to be the highest yield from any of them.

Don't feel bad mate about not feeling well and having things get a little a little crazy, we all have those times mate. I just got done killing 10 or so learning new soil. We all have times whre things don't go as planned. This was my fist time with ProMix and I learned just how barren it was and how soon the seedlings needed fed, after realizing this I started feeding at day 3 and things turned around for me. It was the point of the new soil to learn something new and see how well its rumored to do.

I cant wait to see the final yield on her, I know that she has taken time to finish but after all that she has been through to still be kicking out buds is AMAZING. Shows how sturdy they are and she really is showing her sati/haze side of things. Im really impressed with what I am seeing here and it seems that all the hard work for the room has paid off.

I cant stop looking at this pic man,

img_20180213_075601-jpg.864095

Now that i have had time to actually look her over i have a question. The feel of the buds. Is it tacky or is it greasy? just beautiful monsters.

I ran into a bad spot last week. I was depressed, sick, tired, sore, and freaked out about work. I let the res. slip for a few days and she was way down on water and pH was way low. I can see a bit of pH burn on some colas, but she's fine. @FullDuplex ride it out man, I'm at my stress limit too. I still don't have a kitchen sink since pre-xmas, I did get my cabinets assembled and ready to go in, but I have to wait till Monday for my helper. I'm about at the end of my rope with it all and it's making me sick.

I added 15 gallons water, 10 ml each of bloom A&B/massive/heavyw8/hydroguard/finisher, a cup of ph up, and 4 tablespoons of Cha-Ching.

This brought back to full, 1300 PPM, pH 5.9, temp 65-75, RH 45-55.

View attachment 864090 View attachment 864091 View attachment 864092 View attachment 864093 View attachment 864094 View attachment 864095 View attachment 864096 View attachment 864097 View attachment 864098 View attachment 864099

View attachment 864103 I can't even handle this. They ar so fukn beautiful.View attachment 864106
big ol fat colas bro.

hows the smells? im way behind on reading the thread so i missed the post if its there.

and more importantly. i hope you are back to all good my man. i been in a bit of a funk too. sick and winter time blues. shit sucks.

cheers Rev Run gene

I cant stop looking at this pic man,

img_20180213_075601-jpg.864095

Now that i have had time to actually look her over i have a question. The feel of the buds. Is it tacky or is it greasy? just beautiful monsters.

Thats maybe my favorite pic so far. Shows how I supercrop the lowers over to soak up auxilary light. Found another one to move down there today! She's got a few tie ups in there, I think about 6 branches are tied up like a Japanese sk00l girl.

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Surprisingly, I will say greasy. I normally try not to touch buds at all, i think it's a vector for pests, but when I am pruning I would have said sticky.

Thats maybe my favorite pic so far. Shows how I supercrop the lowers over to soak up auxilary light. Found another one to move down there today! She's got a few tie ups in there, I think about 6 branches are tied up like a Japanese sk00l girl.

View attachment 865149

Surprisingly, I will say greasy. I normally try not to touch buds at all, i think it's a vector for pests, but when I am pruning I would have said sticky.

There was no doubt about the first one. It was stickkkkkkkY

Whats interesting here about the lower lights I have watching, the pistils are browning down there already but not at all on the tops. Very interesting, blurples vs HPS. There are so many studies to do, so little time and space.

Whats interesting here about the lower lights I have watching, the pistils are browning down there already but not at all on the tops. Very interesting, blurples vs HPS. There are so many studies to do, so little time and space.

Sorry for the delay mate as you know I am busy over on this end of the world. CannaCon was just here and we had a ball plus the work at the farm. Lots of things in the works here.

SO the lower pistils browning first I think is due to the lack of light, the tops are still getting primo and the lowers could be finishing due to the lower levels of light. However this is just a theory but its something to think about. I like to think that the tops are soaking in what they can before they decide to brown out.

I bet things are starting to look chunky over there.

Back