Indoor GG's Giant Greens

:vibe: Purple People Pleaser alert!! :rofl: ... you got some nice results GG, despite the rocky road--- Inspector Clouseau in the tent!! :doh: :haha: .... I think you may have had some P/K uptake issues at a critical time, otherwise the bud:leaf ratio would have been better,...I learned this the hard way 2 seasons ago with that KindSoil shite!.... But you sure got the classic fat-head trich's in legion though- :d5: -- she's going to dry stiff and heavy with resins!.... How's she smell? .... and how's the Thai Dragon Queen doing? :eyebrows: .... the fact that these two did so well in hydro', even as different pheno's, is most encouraging... robust breeding and solid parents! :cheers: :clapper: :slap:

Yes I did have p/k issues. Lots of mistakes made here. But I'm very happy with the smoke. I tasted it yesterday as I was getting it in jars. First taste was terrible, I let it sit out for a few hours and now it tastes like medicinal cough drops and sharp cheese. It smells very sharply sour, tart, and not citrus but something close to it. Very unique (to me) smell. It's the stickiest bud I have grown, still sticky after 4 days in a paper bag. It has heavy smoke, burns well, hits in 5 minutes, and has great muscle relaxation and back/neck relief. There's some daydreaming going on, and associated short term memory loss. Potent, as I was smoking a bottom bud.

The other one still has all white pistils, is basically at the ceiling, and She seems to have stopped growing now.

Now that I have access to her! I can manage her a bit better. When I harvested this first one, a cascade of problems hit me and it took two days to sort out. broken HPS light, circuits popping, clogged pump, and reservoir went down fast. Yet again, she is a tough as nails plant.

I have to tear down the system and re-organize everything for access and work on cable management. I feel pretty good about my grow system though. I just have a few details to iron out.

Last edited:
IMG_20180209_075739.jpg

IMG_20180209_075726.jpg

IMG_20180209_075848.jpg

IMG_20180209_075920.jpg

I know that I have been late in here but life takes is toll on us all.
I will say that these things are finishing up nice, looks like she is going to pack on the weight mate. I really think youll see a nice yield here

I hope so, It seems they look a bit bigger in a photo than they really are, but it is going to be my biggest harvest yet by at least bulk, if not weight. If she frosts up as well as the first one though, the weight will come with it, and they will cure hard too.

at this point I don't know what info I can digest for you other than to watch her properly finish. You have don such a good job with them and the way I got to watch them grow in that amazing room is priceless. I can actually see that they perform for someone else other than me. the size shape and the growth are all on par from what I expect in an similar seed selection.

I cant wait to watch this one finish and I think that I am just as excited for the smoke report on them. Thanks again @Rev. Green Genes job well done man.

The COB's are here. So I have been over and over with mounting options. I have 2 aluminum rail with rollers for each frame or light, and have plans drawn up for making sliding frame that will hold 2 lights and slide open 24 inches between COB's to allow for the flexibility I want in my odd shaped room.

That frame will be built next, it is going to require some trial and error to get the wiring right so it is safe, out of the way, and travels the distance. I have a few good ideas, but I will just have to try each of them for the best fit.

For now, here is the first frame with lights separation of 14 inches. It will have hooks on each corner for a double ratchet hang, each on 6 ft roller track. It will have a bracket for the dimmer.

IMG_20180212_064836.jpg
IMG_20180212_064848.jpg
IMG_20180212_064916.jpg

I ran into a bad spot last week. I was depressed, sick, tired, sore, and freaked out about work. I let the res. slip for a few days and she was way down on water and pH was way low. I can see a bit of pH burn on some colas, but she's fine. @FullDuplex ride it out man, I'm at my stress limit too. I still don't have a kitchen sink since pre-xmas, I did get my cabinets assembled and ready to go in, but I have to wait till Monday for my helper. I'm about at the end of my rope with it all and it's making me sick.

I added 15 gallons water, 10 ml each of bloom A&B/massive/heavyw8/hydroguard/finisher, a cup of ph up, and 4 tablespoons of Cha-Ching.

This brought back to full, 1300 PPM, pH 5.9, temp 65-75, RH 45-55.

_IGP1176.JPG
_IGP1181.JPG
_IGP1180.JPG
_IGP1183.JPG
_IGP1184.JPG
IMG_20180213_075601.jpg
IMG_20180213_075611.jpg
_IGP1185.JPG
IMG_20180213_080056.jpg
IMG_20180213_080053.jpg

images.duckduckgo.com.gif
I can't even handle this. They ar so fukn beautiful.
om.gif

Last edited:
Back