Indoor GG's Giant Greens

Thx my 1st grow with them is underway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

none of the pictures show the mounting points from the heatsink side. Is there a center mounting point on them to hang individually?

My new toys came ystrday. I have a set of four 10 ml droppers. I didn't expect they would be so big, they're straight out of a mad scientists lab. I love em.

IMG_20180131_070634.jpg

I hope I don't regret getting the DIY kit instead of a fixture. But it's done, I bought the Timber 4oo watt 4 cob bridgelux Vero 29 gen 7 kit with hangers and reflectors. Total cost US is 520.00 shipped. Fukn A. I am both excited and broke!

I compared enough, been looking for a year now. But I had one last look at the autocobs before I bought anything. The deciding factor in the end was the Bridgelux chips and higher power ratings. autocobs use the inferior citizen chip, although they have that VERY handy center mounted hanging point.

I spent a few hours brainstorming frame options. You guys are gonna love it. Tis my little secret till it's done.

So WTF just happened? The same morning I order lights to replace the HPS, my little 250 watt HPS blew, killed the circuit, and lights have been off since last night. The water pump busted in the process unless it's just clogged, but I can't hear it running. So Damn good thing I'm about to harvest, I just lost all the light over the older smaller one. She's soaking in the sloppy seconds from the other half of the room.

Probably not summer there, either!:biggrin:
Hope you can get things going w/o too much trouble
:pass:

Probably not summer there, either!:biggrin:
Hope you can get things going w/o too much trouble
:pass:

Thanks Man. I think I have it all sorted. It's time to start the switch to COB's, I think this weekend is the last freeze for the year and the room is heated/insulated and running a 600HPS still, only downside is I lost some light for the one coming out Friday.

Thanks Man. I think I have it all sorted. It's time to start the switch to COB's, I think this weekend is the last freeze for the year and the room is heated/insulated and running a 600HPS still, only downside is I lost some light for the one coming out Friday.

Looking forward to that root ball

Looking forward to that root ball

Me too. I havn't measured it, but I can't see the sides of the bin anywhere near that plant from any angle. It's almost wall to wall front to back, and wraps all the way across the back side, 36 inches. I'm pretty sure Im out of the RQS comp, I don't think they could get me seed in time. So I will go back to my plan of a White Jem and a Double Grape. I'll be able to show off her under cob/hydro too.

Back