Indoor GG's Giant Greens

The ALF5 girls are back on track. With a busted pH meter, I let the water do its thin without adding anything for a week. Heres the measurement changes.

res 1, both ALF5 plants.

26 gallons down to 18. from 5.9 pH down to 4 ish, the meter was struggling with it. Bad sign. PPM from 1500 to 900.

res2, solo cup ebb n flo

6-7 gallons down to 4-5. pH solid at 5.8 - 6.0, PPM from 300 to 100.

There are no real leaf symptoms of stress but a couple twisted fans on the big one. They didnt miss a beat. Amazing plants. I have the situation sorted back to optimal conditions, and I hope the one is ready for harvest this week. It's hard for me to see the trichs close enough to see cloudy or not but most of the pistils are browned off now.

@FullDuplex What do you think? will another week or two see increased color and trichs or is she looking like she's done?

Nice review on the ph and EC pens. Been using the BL products for about a year and you couldn't be more right. The pens are very accurate, though I find the ph pen a little slow to find it's mark. I recommend a quick rinse if you're moving from reservoir to reservoir, it sort of resets the meter I find. I'd still recommend the BL as a decent meter though.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

_IGP1114.JPG
_IGP1121.JPG
_IGP1119.JPG
_IGP1117.JPG
_IGP1118.JPG

I think that the, dare I say, smaller one is getting close to finish. She has a few more white hairs to go. I personally like to wait until all the hairs are amber at least.

However its personal preference on when you harvest them. Take a look at the trichs and see if they are amber, look for milky. Glad to se the color too, really glad to see it come out for someone else in a non LED and temp controlled environment.

Sorry for the delay, life has had me busy over here.

Now on to the second one, I think your gonna get some weight over there..

I've decided on Timber VERO 29 COB's for the next round of upgrading. I'm going to have 4 of them, I have not decided yet if I'm going to go with individual hanging cobs or a framed fixture. But there is going to be 400 watts of Bridgeluxe as soon as I can afford to pay for it. I will have at least two of them this month. I can't wait to get rid of those HPS tubes. It was great for the winter, and the plants love it, but they give me a headache from hell.

https://mattgadient.com/2015/11/28/...led-efficiency-vero-29-vs-cxb3590-vs-cxb3070/

for reference on the available COB's at Timber. They have by far the most comprehensive set of options I have seen and a bit lower cost than comparable lights.

http://timbergrowlights.com/400-watt-vero29-v7-4-cob-grow-light-kit/

I've decided on Timber VERO 29 COB's for the next round of upgrading. I'm going to have 4 of them, I have not decided yet if I'm going to go with individual hanging cobs or a framed fixture. But there is going to be 400 watts of Bridgeluxe as soon as I can afford to pay for it. I will have at least two of them this month. I can't wait to get rid of those HPS tubes. It was great for the winter, and the plants love it, but they give me a headache from hell.

https://mattgadient.com/2015/11/28/...led-efficiency-vero-29-vs-cxb3590-vs-cxb3070/

for reference on the available COB's at Timber. They have by far the most comprehensive set of options I have seen and a bit lower cost than comparable lights.

http://timbergrowlights.com/400-watt-vero29-v7-4-cob-grow-light-kit/
Great light I just purchased it for my bday along with 4 Autocobs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OutF'nStanding. I'm getting the same ones, but probly no frame. If I want a frame later I'll make an adjustable one with heavy duty cabinet slides. That's the idea anyway. I really need 6 of them, just can't afford them all at once.

OutF'nStanding. I'm getting the same ones, but probly no frame. If I want a frame later I'll make an adjustable one with heavy duty cabinet slides. That's the idea anyway. I really need 6 of them, just can't afford them all at once.
Thx my 1st grow with them is underway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back