Indoor GG's Giant Greens

Okay. Never a shortage of adversity around here. But we just do what we can with what we have.

I chopped her at the base and hung her up to start drying today. I need access to the back of the room. I have all sorts of issues starting with electrical, and I have to have access to sort it out. It turns out I was hitting timer buttons, and switches by mistake due to cable management and lack of access.

So during this grow, I stunted them as seedlings, had mad pH fluctuation issues that required an engineer to sort out, lost two water pumps and a HPS bulb, a pH meter, and my mm. dropper busted too. I switched photoperiod twice, and ran out of nutes in the middle of a res change. WOW. Root ball measures 18 x 8 @top and spreading with 35 inches to the tail.

With all that it's hard to believe they survived at all. Much less that they look like this:

_IGP1164.JPG
_IGP1157.JPG
_IGP1156.JPG
_IGP1166.JPG
_IGP1170.JPG
_IGP1154.JPG
_IGP1158.JPG

Last edited:
Good lord that thing is freaking ginormous! It seems like the ones that get trated the worst end up being sone of the best plants.

LOL, I'l call that the secret to my success. I treat them like crap cause it's good for em. :crying:

Harvest complete for Plant2

She's a Super Blue Blood Moon ALF5 f2.

Smells super sour and tart. sticky as could be.

21 OZ wet trimmed.

View attachment 858973
View attachment 858957 View attachment 858958 View attachment 858959 View attachment 858960 View attachment 858961 View attachment 858962 View attachment 858963 View attachment 858964
:bighug::cheers::cheers::cheers::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

She looks fantastic and she did show you some color too. Great fucking yield, the highest ive seen yet mate. I cant wait for the smoke report on her just a job well fucking done. Not only the grow but all the stress that she took and was just fine going through.

THANK YOU for this mate it realy means a lot to me man. I have more but have to tend to the kids.....be back n a few to talk about what we see here.

getting ready for planting season. Here's the first potting mix for the seasons fruits like tomato and corn. I will be potting up some 3 gallon fabric pots to toss in the growroom with this year. The only thing I had to buy were the three boxes of nutes. This is my mix this year, similar to other years, but some items are substituted. I normally mix in some perlite and vermiculite with the nutes at planting time.

1 gallon red clay soil, 1 quart builders sand
6 gallon recycled last years potting mix, recycled peat plugs, partially decomposed roots.
2 gallon overwintered oak and maple leaves
large bag of "garden soil" with a tiny amount of NPK
1 pound roasted buckwheat and 1 pound spelt grain
2 cups jobes compost starter (Archaea inoculant)
cardboard strips, chainsaw curls, sawdust, hardwood ash
2 cups gypsum, 1 cup lime, 2 cups Azomite, 1 cup Epsom
water with hydroguard (bacillus inoculant) solution

turned in till the clay clumps 1/2 inch or less
turn a couple times a week, water sparingly

can be used in 2 months,
Lanbeinite, and fish meal based nutes are added at planting.

IMG_20180205_173124.jpg

IMG_20180205_173014.jpg
IMG_20180205_174632.jpg
IMG_20180205_173130.jpg
IMG_20180205_174552.jpg
IMG_20180205_174612.jpg
IMG_20180205_173103.jpg
IMG_20180205_174513.jpg
IMG_20180205_174604.jpg

Last edited:
getting ready for planting season. Here's the first potting mix for the seasons fruits like tomato and corn. I will be potting up some 3 gallon fabric pots to toss in the growroom with this year. The only thing I had to buy were the three boxes of nutes. This is my mix this year, similar to other years, but some items are substituted. I normally mix in some perlite and vermiculite with the nutes at planting time.

1 gallon red clay soil, 1 quart builders sand
6 gallon recycled last years potting mix, recycled peat plugs, partially decomposed roots.
2 gallon overwintered oak and maple leaves
large bag of "garden soil" with a tiny amount of NPK
1 pound roasted buckwheat and 1 pound spelt grain
2 cups jobes compost starter
cardboard strips, chainsaw curls, sawdust, hardwood ash
2 cups gypsum, 1 cup lime, 2 cups Azomite, 1 cup Epsom

turned in till the clay clumps 1/2 inch or less
turn a couple times a week, water sparingly

can be used in 2 months,
Lanbeinite, and fish meal based nutes are added at planting.

View attachment 860618
View attachment 860615 View attachment 860608 View attachment 860609 View attachment 860610 View attachment 860611 View attachment 860612 View attachment 860613 View attachment 860614
Right on! Very excited to watch this. I'm taking notes!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

:vibe: Purple People Pleaser alert!! :rofl: ... you got some nice results GG, despite the rocky road--- Inspector Clouseau in the tent!! :doh: :haha: .... I think you may have had some P/K uptake issues at a critical time, otherwise the bud:leaf ratio would have been better,...I learned this the hard way 2 seasons ago with that KindSoil shite!.... But you sure got the classic fat-head trich's in legion though- :d5: -- she's going to dry stiff and heavy with resins!.... How's she smell? .... and how's the Thai Dragon Queen doing? :eyebrows: .... the fact that these two did so well in hydro', even as different pheno's, is most encouraging... robust breeding and solid parents! :cheers: :clapper: :slap:

Back