Indoor GG's Giant Greens

They look great they really do. I'll donreadin in that thread and let you know what I go with.

I'm really kinda puzzled on the one that hasn't hit flower in full yet. Son of hobes ran some early testers and his took a while. These are also the largest I have seen of any of them. I'm wondering if she's just a late bloomer to be honest. Her parents were both fully auto and f2 male and female of auto decent. Could be that one that held the auto trait out of the mix. Funny shit happens at f3

So i had to go looking through pics to see where that monster in the back came from. When I hatched the F2 Dragons that i had there was one male in the group that was larger than the rest and when i say larger he was a monster compared to the others. Took a little longer to kick into flower than the rest but it did auto. He actually got so big i topped him and then transplanted the top, rooted it and then let it flower out for the large pollen.

Now i will say that i didn't specifically use him in the cross that you have but his blood is in the family. A wise mentor and breeder once told me that if it goes in, one day it will come back out. So with that said, here are a few pics of the pheno hunts i did back in the day on the dragon line. The male i speak of is apparent in the pics too.

Hes hiding in here can you see him?
full

Here you can see his sisters all in flower but.....

full

They look great they really do. I'll donreadin in that thread and let you know what I go with.

I'm really kinda puzzled on the one that hasn't hit flower in full yet. Son of hobes ran some early testers and his took a while. These are also the largest I have seen of any of them. I'm wondering if she's just a late bloomer to be honest. Her parents were both fully auto and f2 male and female of auto decent. Could be that one that held the auto trait out of the mix. Funny shit happens at f3

I think late bloomer sounds right, she was the one stunted real bad as a seedling, and LST probly set her back too. If she is gonna flower it's gonna be soon. Her general feel has shifted and she's showing increased vigor this week. It's like she's trying get in a last stretch for the light before the flower parts kick in.

The big one in front, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is absolutely beautiful, and the scent is much stronger. She shows some light trichome production already, and the size of the stalks compared to the first calyx bunches is impressive. I didn't measure full height, but showed a yard stick from the rockwool level. I guess she's almost 50" high. Her base is already well bigger than a BIC, and her roots are several feet long and a big stubby basketball sized growth all around the netpot. She has massive weight potential if I guess right. She's eating up 1200 PPM water at 5-10 gallons every day. Last time I took pics I added 10 gallons and she's ready for it again.

I pruned up the bottoms, and removed the biggest fan leaves on both of them.

Here is what mossy said about her:
"
Mossy said:
Very round cherry bud with punk hair pistils.. I Know that face...

What does she smell like...?
"
IMG_20171226_072754.jpg
IMG_20171226_072839.jpg
IMG_20171226_072710.jpg
IMG_20171226_072657.jpg
IMG_20171226_072733.jpg
IMG_20171226_072739.jpg
IMG_20171226_072725.jpg

more and better pics coming this evening. I have to get busy with my renovation while I still have time.

FUBernie.jpg

LOL. I ran into that pic a buddy and I made last year. Was some of my best work.

Last edited:
Here you can see his sisters all in flower but.....

full

Wow, I totally see the resemblance. Right down to the light colored new growth. One of those fans has a super long central lobe. I'm gonna look for that later.

What is that in the foreground of the same picture? Tomatoes?

I think late bloomer sounds right, she was the one stunted real bad as a seedling, and LST probly set her back too. If she is gonna flower it's gonna be soon. Her general feel has shifted and she's showing increased vigor this week. It's like she's trying get in a last stretch for the light before the flower parts kick in.

The big one in front, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is absolutely beautiful, and the scent is much stronger. She shows some light trichome production already, and the size of the stalks compared to the first calyx bunches is impressive. I didn't measure full height, but showed a yard stick from the rockwool level. I guess she's almost 50" high. Her base is already well bigger than a BIC, and her roots are several feet long and a big stubby basketball sized growth all around the netpot. She has massive weight potential if I guess right. She's eating up 1200 PPM water at 5-10 gallons every day. Last time I took pics I added 10 gallons and she's ready for it again.

I pruned up the bottoms, and removed the biggest fan leaves on both of them.

Here is what mossy said about her:
"
Mossy said:
Very round cherry bud with punk hair pistils.. I Know that face...

What does she smell like...?
"
View attachment 843644 View attachment 843645 View attachment 843646 View attachment 843647 View attachment 843648 View attachment 843649 View attachment 843650

more and better pics coming this evening. I have to get busy with my renovation while I still have time.

View attachment 843654

LOL. I ran into that pic a buddy and I made last year. Was some of my best work.

She should be something interesting that is for sure, im hoping that you get some color on those and I think that you just might. One way or another something will show over there. Her size is something to marvel at that is for sure. the height probably wont get much bigger on her but I think that you may be right given the stock and stem size on her yield.

I can tell in the pics that she is about to go, she might have taken her sweet time given the early stress and the LST. If shes as big as she is now and she takes off like [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] that room is going to be full when she hits full bloom.

Wow, I totally see the resemblance. Right down to the light colored new growth. One of those fans has a super long central lobe. I'm gonna look for that later.

What is that in the foreground of the same picture? Tomatoes?

This is why I take pics and document, I can go back see where things are coming from and potential items that will come out in the next generation. Let me know if you see the same central lobe, I bet that youll find the same in there on her some where. So that was During the F3 Selection of the dragon, there were 4 males that I liked 2 failed the stress tests, one was that monster, and the selected male was used to make the Dragon F3. Those offspring were used in the cross to make the ALF 5 F1. So roughly 4 generations later, the larger pheno expression came back out. Math works out for the Punnett Square and that also tells me that is a trait that could easily be dom if I worked it that direction. I wish I had that Female over here because I have some of that male pollen left from that dragon line it came from, I typically BX to the main parental lines after F3. This is one of those situations where its just not going to happen for a meld made in heaven ......

Yep that was a tomato selection going on for the summers run. I always crack 100's of toms and pick the best ones for the gardens. That time is coming soon .....

just wrapped up for the day. Loaded all the demo debris in a trailer, Got 1/2 the new tile floor grouted. second coat of drywall mud up all around, and primed the ceiling I patched and textured with skip trowel last week. Bought all the wood trim and paint. Cabinets come Thursday, and I think I will have the floor and walls primed or grouted by then.

I'm really not supposed to be doing this kind of work anymore. I have three major back injuries, etc.. etc.. And I'm definitely feeling the pain. When the pain goes below the tailbone you know you are on thin ice. Throwing out my back is fully debilitating for a week to a month. I think I'm gonna knock off early tomorrow and see the chiropractor just to finish this job.

So sorry grow buddies. I know I don't owe anyone anything here, but I still like to keep a good detailed grow log. I may get natural pics and measurements in the morning.

P.S. I am really hoping the ALF5 is good for nerve pain and headaches. I have heard Amnesia is what I need, because it helps with anxiety too.

Now if we could just find a strain that gets me to use less words!!!!!:crying:

just wrapped up for the day. Loaded all the demo debris in a trailer, Got 1/2 the new tile floor grouted. second coat of drywall mud up all around, and primed the ceiling I patched and textured with skip trowel last week. Bought all the wood trim and paint. Cabinets come Thursday, and I think I will have the floor and walls primed or grouted by then.

I'm really not supposed to be doing this kind of work anymore. I have three major back injuries, etc.. etc.. And I'm definitely feeling the pain. When the pain goes below the tailbone you know you are on thin ice. Throwing out my back is fully debilitating for a week to a month. I think I'm gonna knock off early tomorrow and see the chiropractor just to finish this job.

So sorry grow buddies. I know I don't owe anyone anything here, but I still like to keep a good detailed grow log. I may get natural pics and measurements in the morning.

P.S. I am really hoping the ALF5 is good for nerve pain and headaches. I have heard Amnesia is what I need, because it helps with anxiety too.

Now if we could just find a strain that gets me to use less words!!!!!:crying:

Sound like a few guys that I know, work through the pain and then pay for it later. Hope that the Dr sets you right mate

Dragon was bred for pain, I know that the reds have a way to increase blood flow to the body, so it may do you some good. Only one way to tell and that is smoke her up after a good cure.
Get better and when there is more time between pics the more we get to see

Back