Indoor GG's Giant Greens

Not this time, I'm letting them go from here on out. Maybe a bit of bending. They are not as big as I'm used to, my last plant was 6 ft tall. For Black Dragons though, these are good size I think. Full Duplex is excited to see what happens with that one. This is the first hydro run for his seeds, so for that main reason, I'm going to let them do their thing. See what they can be.

No doubt, I love running hydro. My sweet cheese dwc is massive. I have a few untrained plants also to look at structure. Those genetics seem stout af though, they have a beautiful structure for being untrained. Good job bro.

I might have to try me some dragons soon.
Hows she smell gene

She smells like weed!

There's not a lot of smell in there, you get general weed smell when you walk in, but to get anything more I can stick my face right in there, and not a lot.
One of them still has not flowered, at day 51. The bigger one flowered but has less scent... go figure.

Ask me again in two or three weeks, if the little guy is any clue, she has his hints of pepper like OG, and earthy.

That's what I'm saying too. I was on the portal on black Friday but all they take is PayPal and I us bitcoin so I'm screwed lol one day ill get some though. They are intriguing to say the least.

I cant figure out bitcoin. I got a wallet once, but couldn't figure out how to buy any bitcoin.... much less get it in my wallet or use it. Whats with the bar codes? WTF am I gonna do with a barcode? LOL.

I cant figure out bitcoin. I got a wallet once, but couldn't figure out how to buy any bitcoin.... much less get it in my wallet or use it. Whats with the bar codes? WTF am I gonna do with a barcode? LOL.

I had to google it the first time. Lmfao but now i'm a pro.

Ok, as usual, I can get stressed. Yesterday was high stress.

This has been a tough week. clogged pump, clogged air line, busted test equipment....

Today is a new day, and the plants are just fine.

Swapped in the HPS bulbs, reset the light angles, and the mister is still fuk'N awesome.

I also managed to double the bubble output, had a clogged air line.

I tried my best to adjust white balance for the HPS, oh well, good enough.

View attachment 839335 View attachment 839336 View attachment 839337 View attachment 839338 View attachment 839339

Things look to be moving right along there man, we all hit those snags but like @Ash-a-Ton said trust what you know. Also with the PPM that you have been feeding they should take it just fine. Reason that i know that is most of the time i feed on every water, not at full strength but i feed every single water. Thats why i know FF can salt up bad on the pots.

They look fantastic mate, and ill tell you this they arent done stretching that is for sure...the front runner has some height to get on her yet. Itll stop when the crown has formed and i havent seen that yet.

Not this time, I'm letting them go from here on out. Maybe a bit of bending. They are not as big as I'm used to, my last plant was 6 ft tall. For Black Dragons though, these are good size I think. Full Duplex is excited to see what happens with that one. This is the first hydro run for his seeds, so for that main reason, I'm going to let them do their thing. See what they can be.

So the history on these, she does have dragon in her blood. That was sourced for the color and the DC genetics. She is crossed with pre 98 bubba kush. You have the F3 IBL of that initial cross. So the ones that you have there should and will be larger than a dragon will ever be, the dragon was the paternal line momma was the Bk side of things. I wanted the traits of the dragon and the height and THC content of both the BK and the DC on these. You are a saint though for running them natural for me, you could have done anything with them and i would have been just fine with it. I have a feeling though you havent seen the final height on them yet.

She smells like weed!

There's not a lot of smell in there, you get general weed smell when you walk in, but to get anything more I can stick my face right in there, and not a lot.
One of them still has not flowered, at day 51. The bigger one flowered but has less scent... go figure.

Ask me again in two or three weeks, if the little guy is any clue, she has his hints of pepper like OG, and earthy.

Watch that pepper/OG one. Those are the ones that are reporting strong smoke, that is the heavy indica influence on them and if shes stinking like that already shell reek in full flower..

So since your testing I'm curious to finger count? Something I love to watch and curious where these are standing. If I count correctly through the pics we have a high number count.

do you mean count tops or fingers off the main? I guess it's the same since I didn't top them. The main has a hell of a set of 'thumbs' at the base of it's kola.. lol.

So since your testing I'm curious to finger count? Something I love to watch and curious where these are standing. If I count correctly through the pics we have a high number count.

8th week Day 4

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
branches : 21 (1 broken, didn't count the bottom thumbs on kola)
height : 32 inch
width : 32 inch
week into flower stretch

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
branches : 18
height : 22 inch
width : 32 inch
just starting flowering yesterday

Back