Indoor GG's Giant Greens

I'd say switch em over, I think that they're ready for it. If you got a feed response from the other gal, I'd say they are ready to kick in.

Most of the dragons you'll see from @Mossy and I were either multi potted or small pot grown for numbers and pheno hunting. Which plays to my theory on root room. The previous generations of ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] were all grown in either multi pots or small pots. Usually one gal or less. Each time that they were tested in larger areas you see the results you are seeing. The hash bat pheno we all love showed up in a 4 gal. Waxis hashbat and other were in larger pots as well. So it's good to see the size coming out of them when they have the room to run.

I'll be starting the next gen in a few weeks and single potted only. Wanna see what and who they really are. These have me excited to see what'll pop.

Found a clogged water pump. Was down to a trickle and pH dropped to 5.3 .... !!!!!!!!!! between breakfast and lunch. It was running, and pH 5.7,, 3 hours later its at 5.3 and no water moving. got it fixed, and pH'd and they don't show any damage.

close call.

So I am happy with my humidity controller now, it is holding between 45 and 55 at plant level as long as i fill it twice a day. They are getting bathed in fog every ten minutes.The logistics of getting a barrel setup out there is tricky, but will get to it one of these days.

IMG_20171212_151047[1].jpg

this has not been a great day. all around.

I got run off the road with a truck full of kitchen tile. No shit. I am fine, truck is mostly fine, not sure how much of the tile is broken yet. The whole damn pallet slammed the front rail of the bed of my truck when I had had to hit the brakes on a narrow laned hill. Lady in my lane put me in the ditch, but I didn't hit anything.

So here's where I'm at. My PPM meter died at the worst possible time.
I just drained and filled my reservoir (25 gallons or 98 liters.) and added 800 ml of nutes (3/4 str bloom base +calmag and some additives) I got it pH at 5.8
there were a few gallons of grow nutes left in there, not a biggie.

by my calculation the PPM should be at about 800 ... but there's nothing for it, they gotta go back in. I wont have a new meter till the 16th, so I hope they don't fry. They were just at peak health finally.

day 50 sucked. Day 51 shall be better.

Last edited:
Ok, as usual, I can get stressed. Yesterday was high stress.

This has been a tough week. clogged pump, clogged air line, busted test equipment....

Today is a new day, and the plants are just fine.

Swapped in the HPS bulbs, reset the light angles, and the mister is still fuk'N awesome.

I also managed to double the bubble output, had a clogged air line.

I tried my best to adjust white balance for the HPS, oh well, good enough.

IMG_20171214_090452.jpg
IMG_20171214_090417.jpg
IMG_20171214_090435.jpg
IMG_20171214_090424.jpg
IMG_20171214_090333.jpg

Ok, as usual, I can get stressed. Yesterday was high stress.

This has been a tough week. clogged pump, clogged air line, busted test equipment....

Today is a new day, and the plants are just fine.

Swapped in the HPS bulbs, reset the light angles, and the mister is still fuk'N awesome.

I also managed to double the bubble output, had a clogged air line.

I tried my best to adjust white balance for the HPS, oh well, good enough.

View attachment 839335 View attachment 839336 View attachment 839337 View attachment 839338 View attachment 839339
see trust your instincts. Your a smart feller. Lol you had this all along
:d5:
And im subbed now that i found this thread lol

Back