Indoor GG's Giant Greens

me too!

I have raised the light a couple inches twice already, and there is plenty of air flow, temps are good. I figure it will be fine, but it is curious that just that one, under the weaker light and at the outside of light spread would be the one to curl. Although, maybe because it's closer to the heater. It does kick on at night.

They all share water so if I push one, I push them all. I will start hitting them with optic foliar and see how they do. I will watch a day or two, maybe bump up another 300 ppm when I get back from the weekend. I can hardly wait to see pistils coming out of them.

I figure that the curl is from the heater, especially if its near that specific plant. given the isolation of the response i figure that is what its from. I could tell that it was something unique to the plant and not something from the care of the plant if that makes sense. Heat does weird shit to plant leaves.

Push them all, from what i can tell given your pics is that they are a lighter green than what i see, so that tells me that they have room to be pushed. So id agree with the hike in the feed. Cant wait to see what they do.

I figure that the curl is from the heater, especially if its near that specific plant. given the isolation of the response i figure that is what its from. I could tell that it was something unique to the plant and not something from the care of the plant if that makes sense. Heat does weird shit to plant leaves.

Push them all, from what i can tell given your pics is that they are a lighter green than what i see, so that tells me that they have room to be pushed. So id agree with the hike in the feed. Cant wait to see what they do.

Looks like two maybe three males. But that gives me some room to plant another pair.

I think I have the new room system dialed in too. The stunted ones are nice and dark, + several inches in two days. Given that situation, I am going to hold at 600 ppm till the new ones start to drink. They ought to go quick in the already steady environment.

_IGP1043.JPG
_IGP1044.JPG
_IGP1042.JPG
_IGP1041.JPG

11PF.JPG2 2PF.JPG3 3PF.JPG4 4PF.JPG

number 3 got balls. He's cut down.

number 2 is a girl, I see pistils.

1 and 4 (big one) are still hiding out.

all.jpg

1. 1.jpg

2. 2.jpg

1.2 1.2.jpg

3.3.jpg

4.4.jpg

3.43.4.jpg

after cull.
4DEAD.jpgIMG_20171130_081331.jpg

Attachments

• 4_Bokeh.jpg
    4_Bokeh.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 56
I think I screwed up those pics. There's doubles and stuff. I'mma redo em this morning. I'm taking a mulligan.

I supercropped the big one, and she got her own space. I am starting to think it's female now. Hopefully she turned up overnight, and put some hairs.

Once I show my set-up, it would almost appear identica to yours, minus the fact that I'm only going to go with one plant, and I'm using LED. Smaller space, too.

Once I show my set-up, it would almost appear identica to yours, minus the fact that I'm only going to go with one plant, and I'm using LED. Smaller space, too.

thats exactly how I started. I ran one plant at a time for a while. I kindof like it, it makes life simple, but at some point I need to break even and have a pound or two sitting around.

Here's the update for today. Dammit if that big one isn't a boy, I am still not 100%, but I sure did tie it down. four supercrops, and they all turned up.

25 gallons, 700 PPM, 5.7pH, 70 degrees F.
humidity at 35 to 45%, and room temps are 65-75

1.[1].jpg This one got some light LST early on to minimize space restrictions

2.[2].jpg This one is natural form completely.

1&2. [1-2].jpg I have supercropped the 3rd to be at a similar height as these two.

3. [3].jpg [3b].jpg What a wonderful plant. Takes whatever I throw at it and just loves it. Too dab it's he, he wont be there much more.

all:
allb.jpg

I will be adding a photo variety to the mix. I got 2 ALF5's showing female, so they will stay where they are, a feminized Dr. Krippling 'Kripple Roulette' will go in the second reservoir. My grow buddy and I agreed, we had to plant a feminized, so we don't run out of bud. So I will likely do another round of ALF5 in the next grow next to some of the new Mephisto artisinals.

With the black domina being a possible pheno from this new one, we could get quite a show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KRbanner.png

“Hit the Jackpot, The green’s yours, the red’s yours, the black’s yours. You can only be a winner. A special mix to make a quality rapid flowering strain. Black Domina’s parentage ( recognised in the States as one of the best ) can allow flowers to be ready in early as 42 days. Strike a plant more dominant of the scrumptious Skunk Red Hair genetics and the flowers can take up to 56 days. The flavours and smells of this Krippling strain is simply sour sherbert sweets.”

80% indica / 20% sativa

THC: 17-21%

Yield info. indoor: 6-7 weeks 400-750 gr/m2

Yield Outdoor: beginning - mid September 700-1000 gr. per plant 80% indica / 20% sativa

Yield Outdoor: beginning - mid September 700-1000 gr. per plant

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
thats exactly how I started. I ran one plant at a time for a while. I kindof like it, it makes life simple, but at some point I need to break even and have a pound or two sitting around.

Here's the update for today. Dammit if that big one isn't a boy, I am still not 100%, but I sure did tie it down. four supercrops, and they all turned up.

25 gallons, 700 PPM, 5.7pH, 70 degrees F.
humidity at 35 to 45%, and room temps are 65-75

1.View attachment 834428

2.View attachment 834431

1&2. View attachment 834427

3. View attachment 834430 View attachment 834432 What a wonderful plant. Takes whatever I throw at it and just loves it. Too dab it's he, he wont be there much more.

all: View attachment 834429

I will be adding a photo variety to the mix. I got 2 ALF5's showing female, so they will stay where they are, a feminized Dr. Krippling 'Kripple Roulette' will go in the second reservoir.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KRbanner.png

“Hit the Jackpot, The green’s yours, the red’s yours, the black’s yours. You can only be a winner. A special mix to make a quality rapid flowering strain. Black Domina’s parentage ( recognised in the States as one of the best ) can allow flowers to be ready in early as 42 days. Strike a plant more dominant of the scrumptious Skunk Red Hair genetics and the flowers can take up to 56 days. The flavours and smells of this Krippling strain is simply sour sherbert sweets.”

80% indica / 20% sativa

Yield Outdoor: beginning - mid September 700-1000 gr. per plant 80% indica / 20% sativa

Yield Outdoor: beginning - mid September 700-1000 gr. per plant

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I live in a "gray area" where it's not fully legal, but it's been "decriminalized"(ie I'll pay a fine, and get back to growing), So I'll probably just stick with one at a time until it's fully legalized here. On a cool side note, We're getting a med grow facility up the road from me, So I shouldn't have to worry about odor control once it's up and running haha

#'s 3 & 4 were indeed male. They dead now, but gave me some good idea of what will fit in my space, and how things are responding in the brand new setup. What kills my plants only makes me stronger. 1&2 are indeed female, and split them each into their own rez.. 2 for 4 on females. 50% is the rule of thumb. I buried a Kripple Roulette in rockwool this morning, they usually take 3-4 days to pop.. See ya l8r little lady, sweet dreams.

Alf5 de yaihi'l duplex, te Mando al'verde be cannabis breeding fame bal kote, ibic cuyir gar parjai laar

that is from the online Mandalorian translator.

Alf5 by full duplex, the Mandalorian Commander of cannabis breeding fame and glory, this is your victory song.

don't ask me why, insanity comes to me naturally. I find obscure linguistics almost as fascinating as black colored bud. I hope mine turns out dark.

Back