Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Most definitely not nitrogen defeceny if anything could be doing with a little. Did u see the red stems and twisted leafs imo I think there is a lockout since uve not always been ph feeds everytime. If I was you bro I'd give a good proper flush and from then on out ph ure feed bro

Most definitely not nitrogen defeceny if anything could be doing with a little. Did u see the red stains and twisted leafs imo I think there is a lockout since uve not always been ph feeds everytime. If I was you bro I'd give a good proper flush and from then on out ph ure feed bro
pH of the solutions I feed her is 5.9-6.6.
Here is the data:
June 22. pH 6.4
June 28. pH 5.9
July 1. pH 5.9
July 3. pH 6.1

Haven't fed today but the sol'n is pH 6.4.

So a flush with 3 x pot volume?
Should she have new food or dry out before I feed her? Actually, I plan to transplant her tomorrow, as shw will move to a garden.

pH of the solutions I feed her is 5.9-6.6.
Here is the data:
June 22. pH 6.4
June 28. pH 5.9
July 1. pH 5.9
July 3. pH 6.1

Haven't fed today but the sol'n is pH 6.4.

So a flush with 3 x pot volume?
Should she have new food or dry out before I feed her? Actually, I plan to transplant her tomorrow, as shw will move to a garden.
Yeah flush with ph water 3 times pot volume if uve been ph ure feed in that range all the time then it's not ph problem but lockout due to salt build up I'll call in @The Elvis and @A-Train and @Waira they are awsome with these things

Yeah flush with ph water 3 times pot volume if uve been ph ure feed in that range all the time then it's not ph problem but lockout due to salt build up I'll call in @The Elvis and @A-Train and @Waira they are awsome with these things
I'll do!

Aha! So consequence of me feeding too much electrolytes?

What about the planned transpant?

I'll do!

Aha! So consequence of me feeding too much electrolytes?

What about the planned transpant?
I'm going to go read back through this whole thread after my work I don't recommend transplant for autos as run a high risk of stunting the plant but for photos it's fine in veg but should always be in final pot for flower

I'm going to go read back through this whole thread after my work I don't recommend transplant for autos as run a high risk of stunting the plant but for photos it's fine in veg but should always be in final pot for flower
This lady is accidentally a photo.
@XxxAuto accuses me for ordering seeds while stoned. He is probably right. I was sure it was a White Widow auto, but after 100 days I checked my order.
I was planning to flower her indoors, but I have seedlings and the FastBuds comp is comming up. So I will move her,from my balcony to a garden. I have a 20 L bucket for each of the two White Widows and they have to flower naturally outside. My only problem in that garden is Arion fuscus that will eat my weed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arion_fuscus

@Bailey is right I was going to go back and look to see about pH(see what I did there lol) and that is why I said she was N hungry not deficient lol bad pHing= hungry plants hahahaha. Doc here is a chart that helps a lot to reference pH-Nutrient-Availability.gif Soil is on the right and hydro/coco is on the left.

Last edited:
Back