Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

The Bloody Skunk is still ill.

I fed her applejuice, nettle tea, Sensi Grow and MgSO4. I hope the seedling looks better soon. The other seedlings are getting their second set of leaves, while Bloody Skunk seems in some sort of growth arrest.

I just inspected the balcony. The White Widow which spendt 4 days at 12/12 LED light before Plan B had to be executed, have colour differences at new leaves mostly.

Got a 20 L mortar bucket for her today.

Can you have a look @Bailey, @Vlad The Inhaler, @derek420colorado?

Is a nitrogen def or something else?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 91
I just inspected the balcony. The White Widow which spendt 4 days at 12/12 LED light before Plan B had to be executed, have colour differences at new leaves mostly.

Got a 20 L mortar bucket for her today.

Can you have a look @Bailey, @Vlad The Inhaler, @derek420colorado?

Is a nitrogen def or something else?

View attachment 595558 View attachment 595559 View attachment 595562

N hungry looks to be to me, whats the feeding schedule. @Waira is the person here that is smarter than hawking and I have learned to pretty much fill him in anytime anyone asks me a def question because well he is just such a G

N hungry looks to be to me, whats the feeding schedule. @Waira is the person here that is smarter than hawking and I have learned to pretty much fill him in anytime anyone asks me a def question because well he is just such a G
I use half strenght Sensi Grow + nettle brew and electrolytes every second watering. Only on extra warm days she get pH adjusted water.
I fed nutes July 1. Yesterday: molasses, Powerzyme (Hesi) and Root Complex (Hesi).

She is so big, so may be she need full dose. And will be even bigger in her new bucket.

What does the plant physiologist say? Should I give her a big, 3 course meal?

I use half strenght Sensi Grow + nettle brew and electrolytes every second watering. Only on extra warm days she get pH adjusted water.
I fed nutes July 1. Yesterday: molasses, Powerzyme (Hesi) and Root Complex (Hesi).

She is so big, so may be she need full dose. And will be even bigger in her new bucket.

What does the plant physiologist say? Should I give her a big, 3 course meal?

Do me a quick favor if possible and snap or grab and post a pic of the whole plant. I need to check her out overall to see what we are talkin about here lol

Back