Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Hmmm...can cannabis be given anabolic steroids or amphetamine to speed up?

The big @FastBuds Competition starts July 25. That means I need a free tent at August 12.

I also have to choose which type of pots I will use and how big pots I want.
The soil mix I plan to use is under testing. I will not disclose the details before my first video.

Yea it is... what ever they quote add a week or 2 for the time after you flip to 12/12 to sex and whatnot
When the seed bank write Flowering time xx days, does that mean from the time the light cycle is set to 12/12, or from seed to flower? The latter seems unreliable, as total life time depends on how long one let the plant veg. As you know, this plant is 112 days and have been under 12/12 for 4 days.

When the seed bank write Flowering time xx days, does that mean from the time the light cycle is set to 12/12, or from seed to flower? The latter seems unreliable, as total life time depends on how long one let the plant veg. As you know, this plant is 112 days and have been under 12/12 for 4 days.
The flip

Sorry Dr. I have no experience with photos 12/12
Neither have I. She will go to Røovre for now. If I transplant her to a 25 L gronest pot she will become even bigger.

Last night I rearranged all my pots again, as Plan B has to be effectuated.
St. Therése will get a 25 L gronest pot and stay in a garden until harvest or until I can move her to my new place. Her tent is needed for the FastBuds comp. All the photo clones have to stay in the window or outside for either to be kept i veg or turned into a microgrow in the winter, unless I've succeeded in getting my "ranch".

Back