Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I look forward to see your videos. I will do Green Crack.

The outdoors also got nute burn. I haven't overfed, I think. They got a light feeding after transplant. Maybe the soil i procured is too hot. We will know it, if the newly planted Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception also get burned within the next three days.
Only time will tell but it sounds like it will be the hot soil

I had 3 more strains in my first draft of the order. Then @HashMaster told me to focus on THC Bomb auto, so then I skipped Dutch Passion, Dianafem and Green House Seed Co. FastBuds I have to explore. I am very interested in that company.
Yeah after seeing @tripaholic88 last couple grows with there strains I'm hooked on them at the moment aswell can't wait to start this comp to grow these beans

i personally really like fastbuds, i like Dinafem but only grew out 1 plant so cant say more than that... my next venture will be mephisto genetics! i should have some of their chemdogging, tyrone#2, hubbabubbasmelloscope and chem city x purps here on thurs!

i personally really like fastbuds, i like Dinafem but only grew out 1 plant so cant say more than that... my next venture will be mephisto genetics! i should have some of their chemdogging, tyrone#2, hubbabubbasmelloscope and chem city x purps here on thurs!

I had to pull the trigger on some grape crinkles just now(I have a problem)

I had to pull the trigger on some grape crinkles just now(I have a problem)
ive heard they have a great taste! i think pretty much every mephesto plant ive seen has been frost as hell so i can only imagine if i ran my nute line up on them how frosty they would be!:snow1: and i think we all have/had seed buying problems!!! lol

ive heard they have a great taste! i think pretty much every mephesto plant ive seen has been frost as hell so i can only imagine if i ran my nute line up on them how frosty they would be!:snow1: and i think we all have/had seed buying problems!!! lol

Yeah and the GC is according to mephisto their frostiest strain so I couldn't resist

Only time will tell but it sounds like it will be the hot soil
It looks better this morning. I removed fried leaves last night and I can't see more damage and added more water pH 6.5. The small White Widow have just yellow tips. The have recieved exactly the same treatment.

Good morning, my friends.

@Vlad The Inhaler, the clouds went to France. The sun is shining!

@HashMaster, @Vlad The Inhaler, @Bailey, @derek420colorado, it has to be the short 12/12 light activation of light sensitive genes that I observe.

As the pics show, biggi that got 4 days under 12/12 has small flowers all over, while the one that has been on natual light only shows sex.

12/12 stimulated.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Natural light only.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

In 48 hrs I will kill Our Lady of the Balcony.
I removed almost all fan leafs today and some plain tap water. She could use another 2-3 weeks, but I need the space, the pot and the weed. I have smoked a sample bud. It gives a nice high.

I'll take a few autopsy pics.

image.jpeg

Back