Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Problems after transplant of White Widow photos.

In general, both plants ate happy with the new 20 L containers.
However, the smallest have yellow tips (data not shown), indicating beginning nute burn. It has not developed further.

The big one, on the other hand, has some crispy leaves (removed as they appeared) and some spotted leaves. Please, Grow Masters @HashMaster, @tripaholic88, @derek420colorado, @Vlad The Inhaler, @Bailey teach me how to read these leaves...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looks like bug damage to me.

Get a spray bottle and mist a few leaves, if you see tiny cobwebs then it's the dreaded spider mite.[emoji15]

If it is spider mite, be very careful you don't carry them inside cos they're a right bastard to get rid of indoors and pretty much ruin your plants.

Get a spray bottle and mist a few leaves, if you see tiny cobwebs then it's the dreaded spider mite.[emoji15]

If it is spider mite, be very careful you don't carry them inside cos they're a right bastard to get rid of indoors and pretty much ruin your plants.

There's a lot of other things it could be too, holes in the leaves outdoors is normal tho, you can use bug spray but that also will kill off the natural predators that would normally eat what's eating your plant.

I was going to say spider mites, look on the underside of the leaves for poop. Get neem oil asap

I have noticed some black bugs in a flower.
I will mist immediately!

There's a lot of other things it could be too, holes in the leaves outdoors is normal tho, you can use bug spray but that also will kill off the natural predators that would normally eat what's eating your plant.
Bug spray is the last choise... I will watch her closely.

Spider mites don't usually make holes tho mate, just little light coloured spots on the leaves. Have a good look under the leaves, if you can't see anything use a loupe if you have one.

Hopefully the bugs won't cause too many problems, it always happens outside. That's nature for ya! [emoji6]

@Dr. Babnik it seems they got you squared away... if it turns out not to be bugs maybe CalMag?
image-jpeg.600750

either way here is 2 INVALUABLE links for ya on deficiencies brotha
http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures
https://overgrow.com/growfaq/content/17/58/en/nutrient-disorder-problem-solver-by-jackerspackle.html

Yeah trip.. Maybe a bit of both.. It's in new soil tho so plain water should be ok for a while IMO. [emoji1360]

Don't wanna over cook it.. He got nute burn already!

Back