Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Yeah man.. Plants and ants live happily side by side. Slugs however.. Kill them!

Have you seen how to make slug traps? I think you dig a hole and put a jar in the hole, half full of beer. It attracts them and they fall in. (I think) Maybe google it!

Ya wouldn't want to empty one tho eh?
Spot on my gran uses that trick it works great

Business completed.

I minimized the order, in order to maximize the number of THC Bomb seeds within budget. I trust in the recommedation from my Professor @HashMaster.

image.jpeg

Friday I forgot to check on the White Widow clones from St. Therése. Today, two of them tried to grow leaves through the plastic humidity dome. I took'em out, ofcourse. The one in rockwool has wonderful roots and was planted in soil today. It will be kept as mother plant.

Her name is Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

i can vouch for the effects of the fastbuds strains you got, i grew them both for my first grow and they are absolutely lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can vouch for the effects of the fastbuds strains you got, i grew them both for my first grow and they are absolutely lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have extremely high expectations to FastBuds. From my reading, they are among the best and most innovative in the business. We need alternatives to the big dutch men.

I have extremely high expectations to FastBuds. From my reading, they are among the best and most innovative in the business. We need alternatives to the big dutch men.
yes i am very pleased to have their genetics in my tent for the past 5 months and still another 3 months to go!

It is a little early and the 12/12 would have definitely increased flower production.
The online seed order looks awsome I'm doing the wcog for the comp I really excited about it
I look forward to see your videos. I will do Green Crack.

The outdoors also got nute burn. I haven't overfed, I think. They got a light feeding after transplant. Maybe the soil i procured is too hot. We will know it, if the newly planted Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception also get burned within the next three days.

It is a little early and the 12/12 would have definitely increased flower production.
The online seed order looks awsome I'm doing the wcog for the comp I really excited about it

I had 3 more strains in my first draft of the order. Then @HashMaster told me to focus on THC Bomb auto, so then I skipped Dutch Passion, Dianafem and Green House Seed Co. FastBuds I have to explore. I am very interested in that company.

Back