Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I had 3 more strains in my first draft of the order. Then @HashMaster told me to focus on THC Bomb auto, so then I skipped Dutch Passion, Dianafem and Green House Seed Co. FastBuds I have to explore. I am very interested in that company.
you wont be disappointed in them man.. but i just harvested mi first dina, a bubba kush and their genetics are great in my book so far... now i know this is only 1 plant but it yielded 145 grams of pure white frosty buds!:eyebrows:

Quite a nice collection of free seeds from Bonza.

image.jpeg

St. Therése - Little Flower

@Vlad The Inhaler and @Bailey, isn't this a little early or is it a result of the few days at 12/12 and she is only slow in turning light sensitive genes off? Day length is still 17 + hrs.

View attachment 599677 View attachment 599678

It is possible to force early flowering in outdoor plants, people who do this keep the plants on 12/12 tho, I've known people to put an empty bin over the plants in the evening to keep the light out.

My guess is, this one will re-veg and start sprouting one fingered leaves from the bud sites.. You may get lucky tho, she might carry on blooming... [emoji848]

It is possible to force early flowering in outdoor plants, people who do this keep the plants on 12/12 tho, I've known people to put an empty bin over the plants in the evening to keep the light out.

My guess is, this one will re-veg and start sprouting one fingered leaves from the bud sites.. You may get lucky tho, she might carry on blooming... [emoji848]
Time will show. In theory re-veg should take place. That's why I wondered why it developed so much that I could see a difference since yesterday.

Time will show. In theory re-veg should take place. That's why I wondered why it developed so much that I could see a difference since yesterday.

Yeah.. It looks like it's in full bloom eh? Maybe it's fallen for your evil plan! [emoji38]

Let's hope so! With all the daylight it could be amazing.. Just tell the clouds and rain to fuck off to France (not England)!

Yeah.. It looks like it's in full bloom eh? Maybe it's fallen for your evil plan! [emoji38]

Let's hope so! With all the daylight it could be amazing.. Just tell the clouds and rain to fuck off to France (not England)!
I could feed her Bud Ignitor... Planning to add bat poo in the mud, but first in a 4 weeks time. It isn't blooming time, so holding back on the phosphate. I tried to poison my first plants with P early on.

I could feed her Bud Ignitor... Planning to add bat poo in the mud, but first in a 4 weeks time. It isn't blooming time, so holding back on the phosphate. I tried to poison my first plants with P early on.
But no feed before she recovers from her current nute poisoning.

We are not french!
Send the rain clouds to Paris.

As long as Wales beats England in rugby, I'm happy.

I have a nice collection of English tea from Fortnum & Mason, Harrods and Whittard. And I whish I could speak English like professor Tim Winter.

We are not french!
Send the rain clouds to Paris.

As long as Wales beats England in rugby, I'm happy.

I have a nice collection of English tea from Fortnum & Mason, Harrods and Whittard. And I whish I could speak English like professor Tim Winter.

Wales beat England at rugby?

Probably not... The thing is with us English peeps, we're good at rugby but everyone likes football, which we're useless at!

(At which we're useless) Queen's English! [emoji23][emoji111]️

Back