Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

How is the auto mazar going, iv got 6 seeds coming from herbies, was buy one pack get the other one free so £25 for 6 seeds, bargin
Just lean back and enjoy the grow! For me as a newbie, not satisfied with my first grow, automazar is a revelation! Those main colas are sticky and nice.
I will update later today.

WTF? [emoji102]

It's like a Welsh version of The Godfather!

Hey Doc... Ants aren't a problem unless you're planning to take the plants indoors.
Sure? In the tomatos and cucumbers, I can see them digging grottos and channels. My other prob is these Iberian slugs. I have to make a barrier with a 45 degree angle.

image.jpeg

Sure? In the tomatos and cucumbers, I can see them digging grottos and channels. My other prob is these Iberian slugs. I have to make a barrier with a 45 degree angle.

View attachment 599503

Yeah man.. Plants and ants live happily side by side. Slugs however.. Kill them!

Have you seen how to make slug traps? I think you dig a hole and put a jar in the hole, half full of beer. It attracts them and they fall in. (I think) Maybe google it!

Ya wouldn't want to empty one tho eh?

Just lean back and enjoy the grow! For me as a newbie, not satisfied with my first grow, automazar is a revelation! Those main colas are sticky and nice.
I will update later today.
I'm in veg at the mo with DP skunk [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG], plus I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks in October so won't be able to start the automazar till I get back

Yep asymmetrical internode formation, you see how the one branch is comin out and looks all wonky, now this is not necessarily a bad thing, I have seen some mutants give crazy big yields. Just saw it and thought you should know to keep an eye on it cause they can just be little mutants and not produce much. Just be ready to drop another bean in its place
I had an MOC auto white widow that had a wonky leaf like that, it also grew 3 shoots off one set of nodes, one shoot split as well into two, first I thought it would mess up and not finish but it did and I had more buds off it, more airy than the others but still got same ish weight off it due to there being more tops

I had an MOC auto white widow that had a wonky leaf like that, it also grew 3 shoots off one set of nodes, one shoot split as well into two, first I thought it would mess up and not finish but it did and I had more buds off it, more airy than the others but still got same ish weight off it due to there being more tops
Nah she is fine, sometimes the leaves curl a little bit like that at first they will self correct

This strain, Bloody Skunk don't mean much to me. It has medium THC. I don't want to spend the chemicals on some mutant. I'm not a plant geteticist. But since you say OK, I keep it.

Back