Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Mazars look awsome mate keep it up;)
I was home and checked on them. I can see the Automazar main colas have buildt bud since Friday. Took a pic, but it lies. Comparing with the pic from Friday, the cola has shrinked. So no pic today.

Seedlings are coming along nicely.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexican Airlines, day 15.

image.jpeg

Queen Elisabeth II, Great White Shark, day 15. The strain name made the face of the Queen of England popping up in my mind...

image.jpeg

St. Sunniva of Selja, Bloody Skunk, day 16

image.jpeg

And you can see temp and RH are good.

I was home and checked on them. I can see the Automazar main colas have buildt bud since Friday. Took a pic, but it lies. Comparing with the pic from Friday, the cola has shrinked. So no pic today.

View attachment 599058

Queen Elisabeth II, Great White Shark, day 15. The strain name made the face of the Queen of England popping up in my mind...

View attachment 599059

View attachment 599057

that bloody skunk is a little mutant lol

Why?
Is something wrong with it?

Yep asymmetrical internode formation, you see how the one branch is comin out and looks all wonky, now this is not necessarily a bad thing, I have seen some mutants give crazy big yields. Just saw it and thought you should know to keep an eye on it cause they can just be little mutants and not produce much. Just be ready to drop another bean in its place

Yep asymmetrical internode formation, you see how the one branch is comin out and looks all wonky, now this is not necessarily a bad thing, I have seen some mutants give crazy big yields. Just saw it and thought you should know to keep an eye on it cause they can just be little mutants and not produce much. Just be ready to drop another bean in its place
I'm not saying ure wrong here ure well more experience than me bro but I think it's just because the stake the leaf is stuck

I'm not saying ure wrong here ure well more experience than me bro but I think it's just because the stake the leaf is stuck

I will have another look tomorrow and new pics for evaluation.
Immediately, I think it is the supporting grill stick that has caused the leaf to bend. Let's see tomorrow.

View attachment 599058

View attachment 599059

View attachment 599057

I don't think so I could be wrong but the one 3 fingered leaf looks wonky and really shouldn't even be there. I am wondering where the main stalk is. It could just be bent up and at a weird angle in the photo though.

Back