Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Ant invasion in the green house! They are are really aggessive, have occupied two plants and digging channels in the soil, probably laying eggs. I catced a flying ant digging in my St. Mother Therea. I killed it between my fingers. There may already be eggs in my soil. Everything is easier under controlled lab conditions indoors.

I took my girl out of there. And opened her up. Better I find a spot outside in the garden to place the sisters, with max sun and where the wind is lighter. It is usually a wind over this flat, boring country.

image.jpeg

Tonight I will tie each branch down.

Last edited:
They look pretty happy! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes. They seems happy with their new buckets. I need to bring my folding rule from home. I haven't measured her, but the few days since transplant, she has deffinitely stretched. Too me, it looks like close to 10 cm, but that may be a fish story.

What a beuty critical :D

White Widows. You have experience with outdoor growing....what would you guess the big one will yield under our weather conditions?

Wait with shopping in GBP until next Friday.
Bank of England will probably cut the interest rate on their meeting on Thursday. If they do, the sterling exchange rate will drop even more, says http://www.poundsterlingforecast.com/ .

How to kill ants.

Mix 1/3 of each: baking soda, powdered sugar and potato/corn flour (can be skipped).

Feed the ants with the mixture. Sugar attracts ants, baking soda and flour kill.

I would like to try the purple an black flower strains
The one you call black....Fastbuds LSD-25?
It is on my Top 3 to grow; Gorilla Glue, Six Shooter and LSD-25.
I will wait to order from Bomza Seeds until the end of the month, hoping they will stock the missing FastBuds strains. But won't miss the 25% discount.

Got my Green Crack for the Comp yesterday.

Back