Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] mutant

There is some serious frost here.

74F2E6F8-3BD4-4738-BE77-1E921157EA4F.JPG

My second El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault by Master Breeder @tobe also turned out fem and has been transplanted to its final 6,5 L pot. I will keep her on the balcony.

C90D1DAA-7400-4808-A708-3A2DD3B0F112.JPG
60910D50-0A4A-49FB-865B-1F73022D6DCB.JPG

My normal Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] has been transplanted to its final 6,5 L pot. It will be flowered indoors when I harvest the mutant. One plant out, a new one in.

DD372283-AF88-4482-A77B-2492F0186476.JPG

Some colour...

242018AE-1B4D-4159-8FBC-FAFB4976A80E.JPG

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] mutant

There is some serious frost here.

Thats real frosty cant wait fora smoke report.
My second El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assault by Master Breeder @tobe also turned out fem and has been transplanted to its final 6,5 L pot. I will keep her on the balcony.

My normal Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] has been transplanted to its final 6,5 L pot. It will be flowered indoors when I harvest the mutant. One plant out, a new one in.

Some colour...

Good news a second girl!!!!! Have fun with her.
cu tobe

Thats real frosty cant wait fora smoke report.

Good news a second girl!!!!! Have fun with her.
cu tobe
I will...
I am looking forward to grow more of your strains.
My next set of photoperiods will be 2 Blk strains for cannazone, a THC Bomb and C99 from Female Seeds, then is your seeds.

White jem - day 78

I was intending to use this small beauty for a cross, but it turned out that so and so was too stoned and forgot to put the pollen in the bag...but I will have interesting smoke instead. :jointman:

It is so beautiful, @FullDuplex! The contrasting white crystals on black...now that I have wonderful COB light (@hippy71 :jump:) I can just open the tent and gaze.

I have really missed some colour in my tent. Green and greener is a little boring.... Next time, I promise not attempting any smart tricks and grow a plant to make the breeder proud.

FD and @briman, what is your opinions on the optimal harvest time?

9314717E-1723-4028-AA50-BC4BA025AB2A.JPG
BB6E0111-AB8C-4C7A-8108-C9CB1646E3A4.JPG
09AD8162-FEE3-4077-9F13-47C5C8AC12FB.JPG

White jem - day 78

I was intending to use this small beauty for a cross, but it turned out that so and so was too stoned and forgot to put the pollen in the bag...but I will have interesting smoke instead. :jointman:

It is so beautiful, @FullDuplex! The contrasting white crystals on black...now that I have wonderful COB light (@hippy71 :jump:) I can just open the tent and gaze.

I have really missed some colour in my tent. Green and greener is a little boring.... Next time, I promise not attempting any smart tricks and grow a plant to make the breeder proud.

FD and @briman, what is your opinions on the optimal harvest time?

Make me Proud?? You already did that!! You have one of the RAREST WJ's. Funny story about them honestly. They are a selection of the original Purple Jem. I got all whites when i started them and NEVER got a colored one. So i pushed and pushed to get the whites stronger, that is the first pure colored bud out of 8 generations i my self have never seen color on that line. That see you got was F8, if i remember correctly you got them from a contest. It always had the potential to come back out and well now we have it.

Hey Doc can you post a few of those pics over in the thread i linked here.

Hey @Mossy i think you need to check this out.....go figure....

Awesome looking buds Doc. Kinda makes me wonder if the strain was named ironically? It's not very white! :shrug:

Very very cool looking buddy :worship:

hey @hippy71 they are names correctly just got a rare geno/pheno expression. The story of them are here. The F9 line started coloring up on me too....

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/white-jem-black-dragon.48705/

Make me Proud?? You already did that!! You have one of the RAREST WJ's. Funny story about them honestly. They are a selection of the original Purple Jem. I got all whites when i started them and NEVER got a colored one. So i pushed and pushed to get the whites stronger, that is the first pure colored bud out of 8 generations i my self have never seen color on that line. That see you got was F8, if i remember correctly you got them from a contest. It always had the potential to come back out and well now we have it.

Hey Doc can you post a few of those pics over in the thread i linked here.

Hey @Mossy i think you need to check this out.....go figure....

hey @hippy71 they are names correctly just got a rare geno/pheno expression. The story of them are here. The F9 line started coloring up on me too....

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/white-jem-black-dragon.48705/

Thanks mate I will have a read now :toke:

Back