Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Then you have a very fine cob!

I never had an ideal temp in the tent undtil now. Always temps >30 centigrades with old LEDs. Now a konstant 27-28 centigades.

Do you take any action to increase RH? I am down to about 50% with the new lights. Great for flowering, but they say vegging plants like higher RH. I don't know how critical that is.
my Rh is at about 38 doc and my plants are looking like shit. i dont know if its the light distance or RH playing a role.. or both?

my Rh is at about 38 doc and my plants are looking like shit. i dont know if its the light distance or RH playing a role.. or both?
Oh...How far away is the light? My plants like the light @ 5'2".
RH has been steadily falling from 58-41%.
Before, the run off moisted the air.

We must try wet towels close to the heatsinks, hoping for evap.

Our Girls are tought green fighters, im having issues with temps 30c+ coz its outside like 27c.. Girls still looking good and healthy..

Our Girls are tought green fighters, im having issues with temps 30c+ coz its outside like 27c.. Girls still looking good and healthy..
I never saw serious heat stress below 40 centigrades. Last summer I had problems, but I think the cobs solved the problem.

Oh...How far away is the light? My plants like the light @ 5'2".
RH has been steadily falling from 58-41%.
Before, the run off moisted the air.

We must try wet towels close to the heatsinks, hoping for evap.
i measure from the top of the plants doc and im at 20-22" above them on plants days 25-35
i gave up on the wet towels, i was changing them 2-3x's a day!:coffee2:

I never saw serious heat stress below 40 centigrades. Last summer I had problems, but I think the cobs solved the problem.
i hope so,I will add some silica next watering,little help wont bother them.. And carbon filter is going down,until mid. of flowering..

i hope so,I will add some silica next watering,little help wont bother them.. And carbon filter is going down,until mid. of flowering..
Silica is always good!

i measure from the top of the plants doc and im at 20-22" above them on plants days 25-35
i gave up on the wet towels, i was changing them 2-3x's a day!:coffee2:
I do not believe the physical conditions are your problem. Rethink what's in your medium and diet.

Look, happy plants at all hights! Under LED it was much suffering.

IMG_0314.JPG

The Rif Mt. Landrace and an even smaller Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] behind it, in the bottom right corner, are both very happy and very healthy.

Back