Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

heres my Alien Vs Triangle Doc shes around Day 25-28?:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

DSCN7373.JPG
DSCN7374.JPG

24" across
DSCN7375.JPG

how did you like your finished buds?:pass:

I was living for 5 years at Adriatic coast, and man I fell In love in underwater fishing/spearfishin..
My dream job would be lighthouse man, living on small island and would have my own weed garden plus small boat for fishing.. :)

Oh, look at that...
It's top shelf. Very good taste and a very good high.
Perfect for going fishing.
i know that the Triangle kush was damn good so i cant wait to try this one! and perfect for fishing sounds right up my alley!
I fish in the sea and estuaries for sea trout. I guess @tripaholic88 is getting his rainbow trouts in a river.
i have been stream fishing and lake fishing. i just bought a 10' boat to fish with so ill be out on the water this summer!!!

I really, really love my cobs.
I am smoking a joint, drinking coke and enjoy watching my plants - under white light!
ahhh nothing better than the white light Doc! there is just something about this nice white light i like!

I was living for 5 years at Adriatic coast, and man I fell In love in underwater fishing/spearfishin..
My dream job would be lighthouse man, living on small island and would have my own weed garden plus small boat for fishing.. :)
The Adriatic coast is beautiful.
I once attended a course in Cavtat and visited Dubrownik and Korcula. Very touristy, ofcourse.

Back