Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Our Balcony Garden

IMG_0327.JPG

Hey.... Dr. Long time no see.....
Great to see you have plenty to do this summer. And congratulations with you're diy Cobs
:cheers:
Cobs are great!
And, yes, it is a nice little collection of mini plants on the balcony.
I'll have two more in my corner; a Zenseeds OG Kush and a Zambeza Super Silver Haze.

The old LED displays will be worn out one by one in my photoperiode tent.

@tripaholic88, @hippy71, @XxxAuto and @Slowmo have you experienced plants that refuse to produce branches under your cobs? I ask, coz I asked questions about the lack of branchs on Stone Dragon. The answer was it may be light related. Also not the canopy is very flat.

Look at my Stone Dragon and C4. The have only one set of low branches. Never seen this before. On the other hand, the Rif plant is extremely happy and get the same indirect light.

IMG_0352.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG

Rif Mountain Landrace
IMG_0373.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG

Last edited:
Look at my Stone Dragon and C4. The have only one set of low branches. Never seen this before. On the other hand, the Rif plant is extremely happy and get the same indirect light.

img_0352-jpg.756737
img_0353-jpg.756736
img_0370-jpg.756739

Rif Mountain Landrace
img_0373-jpg.756740
img_0372-jpg.756738

Nope none of mine have done anything close to that .. but like i said before, i think it might have something to do with the early silica feed causing stretch :pighug:

A few pics from the balcony.

Efdsxoa grows fast! No. 2 was FIMmed a few days ago and starts to grow bush. I'll take No. 2 inside when I have space in the flowering tent.

IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0359.JPG

yes doc i have that going on right now with my Fastbuds GSC, she is sharing a COB fixture with a Beary White and Skylar White and the 2 mephistos have nice branching and they are on the same feed. so i would bet shes not getting enough light to produce them side branches and bush out. no silica added By the way

Back