Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Your balcony is a very good sun trap Doc :cheers:

I live on the top floor with full sun form 11 am to sunset.

What did you get from biotabs? Boom Boom?

I purchased Guerrilla box w. Guerrilla tabs and -juice.

Boom boom spray was a kind gift.

I consider the PK tea, but first I need to clarify if the bacterias I use have the same function as the strains they have added in the tea. If I already have the correct microbiology, I waste my wifes money. I like it, but the bat poo does the job.

Talking about tea and the intricacies of the English tongue ... I don't want PG Tips, I don't want Typhoon, I want c u n t.

I live on the top floor with full sun form 11 am to sunset.

I purchased Guerrilla box w. Guerrilla tabs and -juice.

Boom boom spray was a kind gift.

I consider the PK tea, but first I need to clarify if the bacterias I use have the same function as the strains they have added in the tea. If I already have the correct microbiology, I waste my wifes money. I like it, but the bat poo does the job.

Talking about tea and the intricacies of the English tongue ... I don't want PG Tips, I don't want Typhoon, I want c u n t.

That went way over my head DB?! :crying:

I want that brand of tea as well please :crying: :cheers:

The PK tea contains bacteria that makes more P and K avaliable for the plants. I use a product with different fungi and bacteria. If this product already contains the same types of bacteria as the tea, I use double dose and that's waste.

Better now? :pass:

Pic taken under the new light.
IMG_0263.JPG

Yes, it's my little farm.
Doing as best as I can to be ahead of my consumption and get some weed in stock.

:biggrin: my Quote :biggrin:

:smoking: Ayuh! And I'm officially under way,... My Atomic popped just fine, and is in her 1gal launch pot,...:woohoo1::coffee:
...COB light looks fantastic mate- :d5: ... Cheers to Hippy71 and 'Sm0 for the help and hook-up! :cheers::smokeout:

AFN luv!

:smokeout:

My Autoflower Portal strains
This is MMJ taken to another level. The plants is grown in a capillary box.
Currently the water in the reservoir is at pH 6 and supplemented with BioBizz Alg-A-Mic. When nitrate is needed, I feed the BiG Plant Science nute line.

IMG_0268.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG

I could also buy a 50 L bag of light mix and put on top of the reservoir, but I grow 3 oz plants in that system, so why not save some bucks?

Back