Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

I like merchants who give me more than I buy. Ordered biotabs Guerrilla Tabs directly from the manufacturers webshop. In addition to the tabs I ordred, they gave me a t-shirt, a mug and a bottle of Boom Boom Spray.

Great stuff!

What a nice garden, youwill have a great smoke till all is ready. I would say its docs little farm.
happy growing
cu tobe
Yes, it's my little farm.
Doing as best as I can to be ahead of my consumption and get some weed in stock.

looking nice Doc! how big is that frame and what COBs are they? what Brand, K and CRI?
The frame is 24x24", made from aluminum. The driver we placed outside the tent.
The technical details.... @hippy71, could you explain? K...in my world, that's potassium. :coffee2:

Its s wonderful, not have to balance the plants between the foot prints of 3 LED panels. I can see what's in there and the temp is going town to the ideal range.

Soon 3 plants are ready for harvest and the big Atomic back in the corner is soon going out in a 50 or 200 L container. You see, @Waira and I will try to beat @912GreenSkell in an Atomic war. When those 4 have left the tent, I will put up another capillary box for some FB Six Shooter and AvT and Sour Bubbly by Mephisto. The SB seeds are grown for hash products.

The frame is 24x24", made from aluminum. The driver we placed outside the tent.
The technical details.... @hippy71, could you explain? K...in my world, that's potassium. :coffee2:

Its s wonderful, not have to balance the plants between the foot prints of 3 LED panels. I can see what's in there and the temp is going town to the ideal range.

Soon 3 plants are ready for harvest and the big Atomic back in the corner is soon going out in a 50 or 200 L container. You see, @Waira and I will try to beat @912GreenSkell in an Atomic war. When those 4 have left the tent, I will put up another capillary box for some FB Six Shooter and AvT and Sour Bubbly by Mephisto. The SB seeds are grown for hash products.

We are gonna have an atomic blast bud!! speaking of which....post pics of my little atomic girl tomorrow.

Back