Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

We are gonna have an atomic blast bud!! speaking of which....post pics of my little atomic girl tomorrow.
Mr. @Slowmo and I smoked a nice sample bud yesterday. It rocks! :dizzy:
I hope for a strong narcotic effect when they finish.

Finally I have enough weed in stock to be patiently waiting for the trichs to amber up.

I'll take pics of my tree later.

:smoking: Ayuh! And I'm officially under way,... My Atomic popped just fine, and is in her 1gal launch pot,...:woohoo1::coffee:
...COB light looks fantastic mate- :d5: ... Cheers to Hippy71 and 'Sm0 for the help and hook-up! :cheers::smokeout:

Mr. @Slowmo and I smoked a nice sample bud yesterday. It rocks! :dizzy:
I hope for a strong narcotic effect when they finish.

Finally I have enough weed in stock to be patiently waiting for the trichs to amber up.

I'll take pics of my tree later.

I am nearly there Doc!

Around 10 days left and CCB will come down. Then in the following 3 weeks or so I have another 4 plants coming down, so no hurry with any of them.

Sunshine pic of the day.
Happy flowers raising their fans towards Heavenly Father.

IMG_0267.JPG

Beautiful DB. Seeing plants in the sun is even better than seeing them under cobs :woohoo1:

That photo reminds me, have you used PK booster tee on any of yours yet? You have some of the PK don't you? I've just looked at the product and realised it's going to ruin my nice clean clay pebbles Dear :crying: :finger:

Beautiful DB. Seeing plants in the sun is even better than seeing them under cobs :woohoo1:

That photo reminds me, have you used PK booster tee on any of yours yet? You have some of the PK don't you? I've just looked at the product and realised it's going to ruin my nice clean clay pebbles Dear :crying: :finger:
I will use bat poo from Plagron when flowring starts. N-P-K is 3-15-4.

Back