Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Will purchase more sticks today!

@912GreenSkell, here are my indoors Atomic devices.

Looks promissing, eh? :pass:

FADF6A26-6C77-4DEA-8E1C-AB3A8DC9F137.JPG

Pretty sticky, these flowers....

The nuclear devices need 2 sticks each.

CDDC78EE-3490-4885-B994-4E9CF993E16A.JPG

Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] (Elev8) was soaked @ 4/20, placed in paper towel wetted with a mild nutrients sol'n yesterday. This morning the seeds had cracked and was transferred to Plagron Lightmix.

The best plant will be kept as mother.

B968508F-EC81-4C63-B863-7B37119124DE.JPG

@tobe

Really solid early crystal!! Excellent, exactly what i wanted to see!! Getting any smell yet?
It doesn't smell - yet.

Now I will tie them up properly, so every branch get enough light.
I also fed them silica, to strenghten the branches. They will get one more dose, but not more. I don't want to smoke silica crystals.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. :toke: Genetics can be tricky and even within stable strains variations can occur from time to time, this is why the flowering time in the catalogue is within brackets and presents an estimated value (if professional setup is utilised). Practice and experience shown and have proved us on multiple occasions, that sometimes the strains might need some extra 10-14 days depending on the setup, climate conditions etc, this applies especially in the case of having to deal with a Sativa dominant genotype of the plant. :cheers:Amount of days given also can be counted in numerous ways, some people start counting from germination, some from seedling phase and some from vegetation. We would not be happy to see a hundred of plants not finishing on time, but that is not the case here, we are talking about a clearly Sativa dominant representative of the strain. In case of a single plant the collected data does not represent the strain in overall sense and we can only hope you understand it. :pass: It has nothing to do with who's fault is it, sometimes we cannot skip how the biology works even with the best intentions.

@dr.babnik In our opinion she looks happy:bighug:

Righty right, i find that to be true. Took a look at @Dr. Babnik 's earlier post with the leave expression very sativa thin. I can understand if one says: 'fuck i thought this is finishing in...days' or 'autos should be faster than photos' i get the point in all of this. But its still nature and should be expected to vary, thats not a tomato soup out of the can! And me would be happy about a sativa pheno even if its a pain waiting on the buds ripen. Life is beatiful, patience can be a virtue!

Righty right, i find that to be true. Took a look at @Dr. Babnik 's earlier post with the leave expression very sativa thin. I can understand if one says: 'fuck i thought this is finishing in...days' or 'autos should be faster than photos' i get the point in all of this. But its still nature and should be expected to vary, thats not a tomato soup out of the can! And me would be happy about a sativa pheno even if its a pain waiting on the buds ripen. Life is beatiful, patience can be a virtue!
...and I took her down on day 100.
Made hash from it all, except the main bud. I'll try to smoke it.

Sadly, it was not much to get out it. I did 5 ice water extractions and got hash for an evening. The hash was good, though.

IMG_1616.JPG

@Dr. Babnik check out the live extractions if you did not already. you get a good amount without very much trouble, almost no loss, very efficient. Dont really know if you get more since i did not get into hash making, but it wont be less. learned it from some dudes here, i'm sorry, forgot the nick but you'll get to it if you look for.

@Dr. Babnik check out the live extractions if you did not already. you get a good amount without very much trouble, almost no loss, very efficient. Dont really know if you get more since i did not get into hash making, but it wont be less. learned it from some dudes here, i'm sorry, forgot the nick but you'll get to it if you look for.
I actually do live extractions, or close to. I freeze my material fresh.
I stopped doing bho, coz my lungs can't deal with smoking on water. I have tried for years and years, but all water based inhalation systems is a no go.

Also, I have no space for heat purging my bho.

Back