Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

£5.50 on ebay auction!

Thanks, doc! Guess what I got yesterday!
c24048a89410ca79f34a31e912b0d724.jpg
0df192aec001af560c0d8f840b85b284.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Saw them once, where to get how much and how to use? They must be good if you got them 2, nice price Dr.B how good is that thing actually? Got a GoPro Hero and it was pretty expensive compared to your model :haha:

Saw them once, where to get how much and how to use?

You mean the bondage stuff?
I get it from the local growshop.

Jojos
I have them in the tent ceiling and at the sides to either lift or apply a drag on branches.

Plant bends
Bends fan leaves and small branches.

They must be good if you got them 2, nice price Dr.B how good is that thing actually? Got a GoPro Hero and it was pretty expensive compared to your model :haha:

Oh, yes, gopro is expensive! I'm happy with a cheap look alike.

Get a small tent!
It's fun to have a few photos around and make mothers for faster grow cycles.
o i have a 3.25'x3.25' tent that i dont use because i dont have the space or i would do some of the photo seeds i have:pass:

Garden News

From the auto department

FastBuds Crystal Meth - a slender sativa pheno.

IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1567.JPG

Zenseeds Hoffman - autoflower based on Barney's Farm LSD.

IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1560.JPG

For the outdoors summer comp. Primary plant is White jem by Master Breeder @FullDuplex. If it turns out to be male, Zenseeds Auto Limonade takes its place.

IMG_1569.JPG

From the photoperiode department

GDP Bay Lotus - developing some large foxtails during her last day. I'll chop her next weekend.

IMG_1579.JPG
IMG_1578.JPG

For the summer outdoors comp. I have El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assaul by Master Breeder @tobe. Plant No. 1 enters the comp. In case of male sex, I hope No. 2 is female and can replace it.

IMG_1572.JPG
IMG_1577.JPG

Garden News

From the auto department

FastBuds Crystal Meth - a slender sativa pheno.

Zenseeds Hoffman - autoflower based on Barney's Farm LSD.

For the outdoors summer comp. Primary plant is White jem by Master Breeder @FullDuplex. If it turns out to be male, Zenseeds Auto Limonade takes its place.

View attachment 734559

From the photoperiode department

GDP Bay Lotus - developing some large foxtails during her last day. I'll chop her next weekend.

For the summer outdoors comp. I have El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assaul by Master Breeder @tobe. Plant No. 1 enters the comp. In case of male sex, I hope No. 2 is female and can replace it.

Hi doc
They looking real good cross my fingers for two females.

Happy growing
cu tobe

Zambeza Seeds Green Monster has reached 99 days!

@zambezaseeds, do you think the longer than expected maturation time is due to a stronger expression of sativa traits? @pop22's plant in the test thread looks more indica-like than mine.

I should wait another week before chopping. I'm drying a sample in the oven. If I like the buzz, I'll wait. If not, I may make hash during the week. Or I make hash anyway... Difficult choises... ;)

IMG_1594.JPG
IMG_1595.JPG
IMG_1596.JPG

Autoflowers at 99 day??? NhF but Zambesa sucks...

And You grow it (not some newbie)..

what color are trich on that hajle gebre selasie??

Last edited:
Back