Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Autoflowers at 99 day??? NhF but Zambesa sucks...

And You grow it (not some newbie)..
Well, let's see how the hash becomes. The autos are too low in THC for my tolerance to smoke as buds. The same are true for the Zamnesia strains I am test growing. I will dry and cure the main colas for documentation and reporting. The rest is destined for the bubble bags. I need strains with 17+% THC for the weed to be useful for smoking without further processing.

Zambeza gave me lots of strains in a raffle and I'll give the photos a try. Let's see how they perform before passing final judgements.

I am also following the test grows.

Everything I smoked last 10y is weak for couchlocking me, or passing me out... I think that autos are same for potency as photoP..I m not saying that zambesa strains arent good as potency, Im just saying that if i wanna 14- week strain I rather grow photoperiod,and that zambesa gugs didnt do good job.. Look at mephisto all strains are under 90days from seed to harvest .

Your going to love those White Jems!

Garden News

From the auto department

FastBuds Crystal Meth - a slender sativa pheno.

Zenseeds Hoffman - autoflower based on Barney's Farm LSD.

For the outdoors summer comp. Primary plant is White jem by Master Breeder @FullDuplex. If it turns out to be male, Zenseeds Auto Limonade takes its place.

View attachment 734559

From the photoperiode department

GDP Bay Lotus - developing some large foxtails during her last day. I'll chop her next weekend.

For the summer outdoors comp. I have El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assaul by Master Breeder @tobe. Plant No. 1 enters the comp. In case of male sex, I hope No. 2 is female and can replace it.

Autoflowers at 99 day??? NhF but Zambesa sucks...
And You grow it (not some newbie)..
what color are trich on that hajle gebre selasie??

Thank you for sharing your opinion. :toke: Genetics can be tricky and even within stable strains variations can occur from time to time, this is why the flowering time in the catalogue is within brackets and presents an estimated value (if professional setup is utilised). Practice and experience shown and have proved us on multiple occasions, that sometimes the strains might need some extra 10-14 days depending on the setup, climate conditions etc, this applies especially in the case of having to deal with a Sativa dominant genotype of the plant. :cheers:Amount of days given also can be counted in numerous ways, some people start counting from germination, some from seedling phase and some from vegetation. We would not be happy to see a hundred of plants not finishing on time, but that is not the case here, we are talking about a clearly Sativa dominant representative of the strain. In case of a single plant the collected data does not represent the strain in overall sense and we can only hope you understand it. :pass: It has nothing to do with who's fault is it, sometimes we cannot skip how the biology works even with the best intentions.

@dr.babnik In our opinion she looks happy:bighug:

Garden News

From the auto department

FastBuds Crystal Meth - a slender sativa pheno.

Zenseeds Hoffman - autoflower based on Barney's Farm LSD.

For the outdoors summer comp. Primary plant is White jem by Master Breeder @FullDuplex. If it turns out to be male, Zenseeds Auto Limonade takes its place.

View attachment 734559

From the photoperiode department

GDP Bay Lotus - developing some large foxtails during her last day. I'll chop her next weekend.

For the summer outdoors comp. I have El Fugo del Shiva x Orange Assaul by Master Breeder @tobe. Plant No. 1 enters the comp. In case of male sex, I hope No. 2 is female and can replace it.

Sending that girl karma. I hope that they bring you the nice dense buds that they bring me, this will also be the first time they have been grown outdoor, so that should be interesting as well. Good luck and ill be watching.

FD

Zenseeds Hoffman has some serious buds.

FC8594EA-4EE9-4D7D-BF9A-05D09EB4330E.JPG

Attachments

• FC8594EA-4EE9-4D7D-BF9A-05D09EB4330E.JPG
    FC8594EA-4EE9-4D7D-BF9A-05D09EB4330E.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 36
:drool: when is she comming down m8 ?
I cut a sample branch. Want to know how it smokes.
A few ambers in the buds. Unless the sugarleaves dries to crisp on the higher, large buds, I would say 2 more weeks.

Also cut sample buds from Stardawg - same situation as Hoffmann.

Running low on weed.

Luckily, I harvested GDP Bay Lotus yesterday.

IMG_1622.JPG

Back