Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

@912GreenSkell, @Vlad The Inhaler, @HashMaster, @Slowmo, @witchyhour...who else is photo plant expert? I need your advice and opinions. @tripaholic88 and @Bailey, do you ever grow photos or have opinions?

What ever I can imagine doing to Bomb Seeds Atomic, Our Lady of Chernobyl, she will grow too big for the tent.

Monday, I removed the lower 4 branches, treated with cloning gel and rooting powder and transfered the cuttings to Root!t rooting sponges.

Topic for discussion:
If they root as expected, I will cut down the rest of the plant. That will give me 12 clones. The best specimen should be kept as mother plant, Mother Angelica of the Announciation.

As far as I know, there are two routes to go:
1. SOG in 2-3 l pots. (No SCROG before I understand the plants. For now, I cannot predict their behavior.)
2. Keep clones in small pots and transplant to 6 l pots when free spots in the 11/13 tent.

Other possible strategies?
I got best results when I kept transplant up several times.
And Yeh do the sog that's a great idea just remember to keep the canopy even bro

That AvT is looking ace Dr Babs! :d5:

Now I have to go to an office for 8 hours for the first time in 8 years!!!

8 hours turned out to be 3! Now I can devote remainder of the day to my first attempt at bubble hash!

@Dr. Babnik I am going to make hash from basically all the bud on my WCOG. Does it matter that it's already dried and a week in glass? Thank you sir, I seem to remember you are a bubble head :pass:

8 hours turned out to be 3! Now I can devote remainder of the day to my first attempt at bubble hash!

@Dr. Babnik I am going to make hash from basically all the bud on my WCOG. Does it matter that it's already dried and a week in glass? Thank you sir, I seem to remember you are a bubble head :pass:
Wish I had a job to go to! :pass:

The weed is fine! Just crush it with your hands.
Don't throw out the leftovers, but run it over again. That may give you a few extra grams.

Absolutely stunning plants...they look perfect! How long before you get to try some atomic smoke? :D
Yes, it looks gooood. Up in smoke I think we go in May. Sexbud has to finish first. When I get her out, 4 Atomic goes in.

Wish I had a job to go to! :pass:

The weed is fine! Just crush it with your hands.
Don't throw out the leftovers, but run it over again. That may give you a few extra grams.

No money so not strictly a job! Part of my masters degree.

Thanks for the tip re leftovers :d5:

Back