Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Nice 2 see u grow photos! Since i had to cancel my micro grow i was a little down and not really around here cause it can be depressing to see you all up on it when i just take a loss (the sensitive gardener type), but i am going to attack again with some Orange Bud from DP and some White Widow from Seedsman (freebies) to get me going again. Oldschool photostrains meet Newschool lights (Sanlight S4W) on 1,2x1,2m. Greetings to you, cant wait to share footage!
I play a little with photos...I feel like a noobie again. So far I have one successful plant Female Seeds Sexbud - the only one i did not manipulate.
I've made some mistakes, quite stupid mistakes, learned many lessons and expect the next run to go much better. Atomic, Our Lady of Chernobyl has 4 children, so far. I can have 6 6 L pots in my 11/13 tent. I have Strain Hunters Money Maker and Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] also. Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is to be kept as Mother Angelica of the Annunciation. So I can crack one more seed for the next run. Since I already have to auto strains of LSD, germinating Barney's farm LSD, which I have, would be a natural choise. U agree, @tripaholic88?

Last edited:
the LSD is a great smoke doc! mine had a nice varnish and diesel smell to the buds. im excited to be growing it agin and im sure you will enjoy it.. just watch her N

the LSD is a great smoke doc! mine had a nice varnish and diesel smell to the buds. im excited to be growing it agin and im sure you will enjoy it.. just watch her N
Yep! I will. I got the Aroma Boost which as Mg2+ in it, micro nutrients are collected in Micro Power and my tap water is 100 ppm Ca2+, so I can go quite low on Power House.

Nice 2 see u grow photos! Since i had to cancel my micro grow i was a little down and not really around here cause it can be depressing to see you all up on it when i just take a loss (the sensitive gardener type), but i am going to attack again with some Orange Bud from DP and some White Widow from Seedsman (freebies) to get me going again. Oldschool photostrains meet Newschool lights (Sanlight S4W) on 1,2x1,2m. Greetings to you, cant wait to share footage!
It's devastating, I know. But now you're back and gearing towards some fun! [emoji2] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Nug of the Month January 2017 Price Seeds

IMG_1207.JPG

My Nuclar Arms

IMG_3298.JPG

All 4 Atomic clones had strong roots penetrating the pods today. The plants are hungry for Mg despite regular foliar feeding with Rocket Fuel. I served them a healty cocktail of Alg-A-Mic, Rhizotonic, rich in Mg and micronutrients after planting the clones in Plagron Lightmix supplemented with some coco and bat poo. I watered quite lightly, so I can feed fresh chemicals tomorrow withouth drowning the developing roots.

IMG_3294.JPG

@ClockworkOrange and @HashMaster, here is a part of my photo project. Hopefully, I am done with stupid mistakes, but I would appreciate if you could keep an eye on what I'm doing with my photo plants

The Auto Garden - today in white light

Today I brough a lamp into the tent.
Sit down, have a look...there is sweet black tea in the pot and different strains of weed in the jars.

Overview
IMG_1228.JPG

Front horizontal row: free spot for hydroponic bucket; Zamnesia strains Diesel and Cotton Bud in air pots; the Atomic mother.
Back vertical rows 1-3, from left to right: 1. Capillary box, from the front: Zenseeds Hoffman, empty space for FastBuds LSD-25, FastBuds Stardawg; 2. Mephisto Alien x Triangle and Skywalker; 3. Heavyweight Seeds Whipeout Express and Zambeza Green Monster.

Below, some of the plants are commented upon.

Zambeza Green Monster

Not yet what I will call a monster, but flowering hasn't yet started so she may grow anothet node....maybe.

IMG_1227.JPG

Heavyweight Seeds Whipeout Express

Nice buds under development. @XxxAuto! The biggest and most productive plant so far in this 10-plant grow.

IMG_1224.JPG
IMG_1223.JPG

Mephisto Alien x Triangle

@tripaholic88, @Slowmo, @hippy71 here she is. Among the seedlings, I have a Skywalker and a Heisenberg Special is germinating. Heisenberg S hopefully goes into the bucket from @witchyhour darling. I've ordered EC meter and calibration sol'n. You should really calibrate your instrument at least every 3 months, Witchy. You can expect pH to be off by as much as half a pH unit. I calibrate appox monthly. In a research lab, the pH meter is calibrated every day by the one how first uses it and a protocol is usually signed.

IMG_1225.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG

FastBuds Stardawg

@Bailey check these leaves out. UC why is surprises me that Stardawg is 90% sativa?​

IMG_1222.JPG

Back