Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

My first Mother Plant

Our Lady of Chernobyl, Bomb Seeds Atomic, has been pruned from top to bottom and fed a healthy tonic of nutrients, Rhizotonic and kelp extract. Now Our Lady, perpetual virgin, lives in a 2,5 l pot.

OLC, Mom2.jpg
OLC, Mom1.jpg

My first Mother Plant

Our Lady of Chernobyl, Bomb Seeds Atomic, has been pruned from top to bottom and fed a healthy tonic of nutrients, Rhizotonic and kelp extract. Now Our Lady, perpetual virgin, lives in a 2,5 l pot.

Looking good! Now, bonsai is a hobby because you have to stay on top of her. Whenever she starts growing beyond the size you want, trim her! Trim branches, trim leaves, keep her in the size and shape you want. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Nice 2 see u grow photos! Since i had to cancel my micro grow i was a little down and not really around here cause it can be depressing to see you all up on it when i just take a loss (the sensitive gardener type), but i am going to attack again with some Orange Bud from DP and some White Widow from Seedsman (freebies) to get me going again. Oldschool photostrains meet Newschool lights (Sanlight S4W) on 1,2x1,2m. Greetings to you, cant wait to share footage!

Back