Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Doc a little photo of my first attempt at bubble hash in my little one gal bags [emoji3]

It's amazing to smoke and so very strong!

668dc39803907767038d5be12de5f3b2.jpg

Sent from my bedroom using the neighbour's wifi
Mmmm....looks delicious! Was it wcog? Maybe I should take some of my bud... no, I wait another month or so. Then I have fresh material from AxT and Whipeout Express.

Awesome! I'm not that clever :pass:

It's not so much about beeing clever. Education, interest and creativity.

Creativity is intelligence having fun!

Mmmm....looks delicious! Was it wcog? Maybe I should take some of my bud... no, I wait another month or so. Then I have fresh material from AxT and Whipeout Express.

It's not so much about beeing clever. Education, interest and creativity.

Creativity is intelligence having fun!

It's Girl Scout Cookies :smoking:

WCOG will be sacrificed tomorrow. She had a lot more trichs than the cookies.

It's Girl Scout Cookies :smoking:

WCOG will be sacrificed tomorrow. She had a lot more trichs than the cookies.
I look forward to grow it. Is it FastBuds? Making American Weed Great Again?

On my way to bed. Smoked some bubble. Made from FB Green Crack and DP AutoColorado Cookie. Good, strong indica hash. As good as you get it in the Land of the Afghans.

My WCOGs was very sticky. You will like it, I have it as buds and bho. In the future I will make more hash than bho, due to saftey reasons. Wow...the joint is really hitting me now. :baked:

Good night! :pass:

I look forward to grow it. Is it FastBuds? Making American Weed Great Again?

On my way to bed. Smoked some bubble. Made from FB Green Crack and DP AutoColorado Cookie. Good, strong indica hash. As good as you get it in the Land of the Afghans.

My WCOGs was very sticky. You will like it, I have it as buds and bho. In the future I will make more hash than bho, due to saftey reasons. Wow...the joint is really hitting me now. :baked:

Good night! :pass:

Yes sir FB :biggrin:

Smoking another GSC joint now. Sleep well Doc :smoking:

Back