Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Did someone say CAKE?!!! :biggrin:

I've just had Mex Airlines weed and WCOG hash joint for breakfast, so in about 30 mins cake is gonna sound very appealing :biggrin:
Well, it would take you approx 4 hrs to join us, depending on the nearest airport.
Bristol Airport is too late, flight left about 7 am. My welsh friend use to pick me up i Bristol.

Well, it would take you approx 4 hrs to join us, depending on the nearest airport.
Bristol Airport is too late, flight left about 7 am. My welsh friend use to pick me up i Bristol.

But as you know I'm in New Zealand Doc ;)

Sent from my bedroom using the neighbour's wifi

Did someone say CAKE?!!! :biggrin:

I've just had Mex Airlines weed and WCOG hash joint for breakfast, so in about 30 mins cake is gonna sound very appealing :biggrin:
How is the Mexi weed?
Mexi Airlines and Crystal Meth are next on my list. Hopefully I will see a LSD-25 sprout during the weekend.

Tomorrow I will make the Green Crack hash of about 1 once trimmed bud.

Perfect to make hash the same day as I water. The waste is not waste but plant nutrition, @Slowmo told.

@Dr. Babnik @Slowmo

When I made my 3rd little batch of hash yesterday I discovered something. I tried "lifting and dropping" the mash instead of stirring it. Around 80% of the return was on the first run compared to 25% when using the stirring method.

Unfortunately I have no scales but I think the total return on the WCOG was very good.

How is the Mexi weed?
Mexi Airlines and Crystal Meth are next on my list. Hopefully I will see a LSD-25 sprout during the weekend.

Tomorrow I will make the Green Crack hash of about 1 once trimmed bud.

Perfect to make hash the same day as I water. The waste is not waste but plant nutrition, @Slowmo told.

Green crack hash sounds good!

Mexican weed is getting better thanks. It's been in glass curing for approx two weeks so far. Was very very nice with WCOG hash mixed in. Lovely flavours and now I am back lying on my bed [emoji3]

Back