Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

@Dr. Babnik @Slowmo

When I made my 3rd little batch of hash yesterday I discovered something. I tried "lifting and dropping" the mash instead of stirring it. Around 80% of the return was on the first run compared to 25% when using the stirring method.

Unfortunately I have no scales but I think the total return on the WCOG was very good.

... indeed it really depends on stirring method... i can do 2 runs max not 4-5'

p.s. ive updated alien pics

Dr. Babnik I would like to grow the mexican airlines again. I made mistakes that affected the buds on all my first attempt plants. None of the bids were really solid or chunky. More airy. I can see this comparing them to my current sour crack. Her buds are solid and dense and very heavy. Exciting!

When I have a bit more experience I will grow Mex again and maybe GSC. The hash from that was amazing.

IMG_1246.JPG

Todays ice water hash extractions. I used 48 g of Fastbuds Green Crack bud. Above is the results for today. I'll smoke a small sample and put the rest ion the scale tomorrow. Also, I'll do a 3rd extraction tomorrow.

@hippy71 @Slowmo

Todays ice water hash extractions. I used 48 g of Fastbuds Green Crack bud. Above is the results for today. I'll smoke a small sample and put the rest ion the scale tomorrow. Also, I'll do a 3rd extraction tomorrow.

keep the used plant material cold ... it goes bad/smelly in a day at room temp. i know this from exp. :haha:

Looks yummy m8

keep the used plant material cold ... it goes bad/smelly in a day at room temp. i know this from exp. :haha:

Looks yummy m8
The bucket is covered and kept on the balcony. It can stay there until tomorrow and maybe I use it one more time. The result of the second extraction looks quite poor and most of it was retained by the 45 my screen.

The plants get the leftover water. Everything is used. If I had a compost, the green matter would also be recycled.

The hash is good...I may take a nap,

Result of Green Crack Hash Extraction

I got 3,5 g hash from 48 g Green Crack.

Yield: 3,5g*100%/48g= 7,3%

Since the buds had very weak effect on me, I am satisfied with the yield. The hash is good. The quality was significantly lower in the second extraction. Nothing was retained by the 120 my screen. I did not attempt a 3rd extraction.

@Slowmo @hippy71

Result of Green Crack Hash Extraction

I got 3,5 g hash from 48 g Green Crack.

Yield: 3,5g*100%/48g= 7,3%

Since the buds had very weak effect on me, I am satisfied with the yield. The hash is good. The quality was significantly lower in the second extraction. Nothing was retained by the 120 my screen. I did not attempt a 3rd extraction.

@Slowmo @hippy71

Show us pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee :d5:

Back