Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

Not yet, but I have s Starwalker seedling.
Next grow, I guess Toofless will be there, together with FB Gorilla Glue, GG and DP AutoColorado Cookies are potent enough for me.

I have an once of wcog that goes to hash

Oh, no.... I have spider mites! @tripaholic88, @XxxAuto, @witchyhour, @Bailey and everybody...help...

What do I do?

I have sprayed with cypermethrin. My autos should be ok. In the photo tent, large webs has formed.
Use this... that's safe my plants, and you know we're too get this ;)

IMG_9476.JPG

The spider mites have been here for a while. Remember, @XxxAuto, I paniced when you was here, coz I saw a web? You said, you cold not see it. However, the weed was not damaged.

The spider mites have been here for a while. Remember, @XxxAuto, I paniced when you was here, coz I saw a web? You said, you cold not see it. However, the weed was not damaged.

Fuxxx ... that photo tent did look "funky" last time i saw it... but we did not see any new "attacks" that day.. but i guess that they have been lurking since then ... :yellowcard:

GL ... Strap on the mask and restrain the dogs ... and NUKE :smoking:

Wierd things happens. It smells of sulphur...

A pot or the soil in it, is posessed by the Devil.

Mephisto Skywalker has skipped the veg stage and gone from seedling to flowering.

First, my Zambeza Seeds NYC Diesel died suddenly at the early seedling stage. A new plant in the same soil does wierd things...

I will show pics tomorrow.
If it's still there...

@Slowmo @hippy71 @tripaholic88

Back