Indoor Dr. Babniks Botanical Garden - My AFN News Journal

i absolutely loved this video doc! it just so happened that i just rolled up some hubba buba smellascope in a RAW paper right before i seen this video!
Glad you enjoyed it! And perfect preparation! :baked:

Check out the RAW youtube channel if you want to spend some time being a paper nerd.

https://m.youtube.com/user/RawPapersOfficial

Just enjoying some Gorilla Glue, my favourite strain so far! I only had the space for a 1,5 gal pot when I decided to grow a single GG, so it was just a small plant. Thus GG is an occational treat - ofcourse rolled in a Classic RAW paper.

I just completed a pack of RAW Organic Hemp (Classic is a blend of flax and hemp fibres). Ever tried it?
It has the same perfect burning properties and incredible soft and easy to handle.

IMG_1278.JPG

My favourite paper when using a mouthpiece.
@tripaholic88

I got some Spinosad from my helpers. That should help. I like to murder bugs. They should be dying now.

@mephisto Skywalker forgot a growth stage!
Anyone seen this phenomenon before?
@tripaholic88 @Slowmo @hippy71 @witchyhour

Skywalker can be that way. My Skywalker No. 1 did that and she was a tiny plant, like 5 or 6 collas, super fast, she was harvested on day 60 from dropping the seed! Pretty strong head high if harvested at mostly cloudy, some transparent and almost none amber. Got me talking more than usual, and although it's an up and head high, you won't really be functional, so not a daytime herb.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Skywalker can be that way. My Skywalker No. 1 did that and she was a tiny plant, like 5 or 6 collas, super fast, she was harvested on day 60 from dropping the seed! Pretty strong head high if harvested at mostly cloudy, some transparent and almost none amber. Got me talking more than usual, and although it's an up and head high, you won't really be functional, so not a daytime herb.

Strange...it must be a phenotype missing/not expressing/suppressing a part of its developmental program.
I also posted in the Mephisto subforum and @islandgrower told me he had 1 microplant among 5 specimens.

I will keep it and its 5 buds, then, but it will have to move to a smaller pot. I have some space problems...again.

Strange...it must be a phenotype missing/not expressing/suppressing a part of its developmental program.
I also posted in the Mephisto subforum and @islandgrower told me he had 1 microplant among 5 specimens.

I will keep it and its 5 buds, then, but it will have to move to a smaller pot. I have some space problems...again.
She'll fatten up, but won't grow much bigger if she has the same pheni mine had. Even the other 3 I grew didn't get that big, it's not a big strain to begin with, I think.

Back